Yeltzland mobile apps updated

Anything else goes in here...
Poll
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Yeltzland mobile apps updated

Post by Poll » 11 Aug 2022, 14:52

Some more updates to the apps ready for the new season.

I put a bunch of screen shots in a Twitter thread where you cans ee what's changed - https://twitter.com/yeltzland/status/15 ... 4818432008

Fingers crossed the new league table stuff works after Saturday's game as I haven't had a chance to test it for real yet

Poll
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Poll » 23 May 2023, 17:48

So the idiots running Twitter finally cut-off access to the API for the Yeltzland app, which has broken the Twitter tab (and notifications if we were playing any games)

Will have a short-term fix out soon to go back to the crappy web view, have other plans for next season

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 26 May 2023, 10:11

Poll wrote:
23 May 2023, 17:48
So the idiots running Twitter finally cut-off access to the API for the Yeltzland app, which has broken the Twitter tab (and notifications if we were playing any games)

Will have a short-term fix out soon to go back to the crappy web view, have other plans for next season
Anything I can do to help, Poll, just give me a shout :)

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 26 May 2023, 16:14

Westyeltz wrote:
26 May 2023, 10:11
Poll wrote:
23 May 2023, 17:48

Anything I can do to help, Poll, just give me a shout :)
And me! I've got some screwdrivers and many spanners.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

Poll
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Poll » Yesterday, 09:07

New versions of the app are out, and I've had to move the Twitter tab out, and replace it with the fixture list

It had stopped working because, well, Twitter don't know what they are doing, and I can't hack any workarounds to get it to work inside the app any more

Might switch something similar back at some point in the future if the club put the same content on Threads/Mastodon/something not Facebook or Twitter

Bigger changes coming to the Apple apps this summer (nothing exciting!), but will share more about that when it's ready