Shepshed Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Shepshed Updates

Post by KenR » 19 Mar 2023, 19:07

Well I have just watched the latest episode of the after match Nicholls , Socket interviews. My impression is more excuses, flannel and drivel. I suggest that they look at their own performances, team selections, motivation of players and tactics .

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 19 Mar 2023, 19:39

Yeltzbaby wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 10:23
Players offering fans out in the bar - this isnt good if true on many different levels. Maybe it was the one that was constantly called a useless C!nt, wank!r and Tw!t- (from his first touch after 20 seconds) during the first half and most of the second, by a group of more senior in years 'supporters' (supporter/s in the loosest sense of the word) who along with his/their cringe shouted comments seemed fit to justify their outspoken views by telling everyone they had been coming down the Grove for decades, as if this in someway gives them special permission to be idiots, Honestly people like that and yes every club has some are the worst type of fan you can ever get i,e I have been here longer, so my view is more important than yours, and I will shout it above everyone, even though its utter drivel............give your heads (and walking sticks) a wobble fgs and go down The memorial ground please
May I suggest that before you make comments regarding the behaviour of anyone who was at The Grove, yesterday, you make sure that your facts are correct.
By your use of the phrase " give your heads and walking sticks a shake" you are, I allege, identifying a particular group which regularly stands under the TV tower.
The person who was shouting profane abuse was, I agree, in close proximity to the aforementioned group.
The fact that he chose to stand there does NOT mean that we were in agreement with his remarks, or indeed contributed to them.
You are finding people guilty by association and I recommend that you be very careful in any future comments that you may make on this subject.

Yeltzbaby
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltzbaby » 20 Mar 2023, 09:39

lutleyyeltz wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 19:39
Yeltzbaby wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 10:23
Players offering fans out in the bar - this isnt good if true on many different levels. Maybe it was the one that was constantly called a useless C!nt, wank!r and Tw!t- (from his first touch after 20 seconds) during the first half and most of the second, by a group of more senior in years 'supporters' (supporter/s in the loosest sense of the word) who along with his/their cringe shouted comments seemed fit to justify their outspoken views by telling everyone they had been coming down the Grove for decades, as if this in someway gives them special permission to be idiots, Honestly people like that and yes every club has some are the worst type of fan you can ever get i,e I have been here longer, so my view is more important than yours, and I will shout it above everyone, even though its utter drivel............give your heads (and walking sticks) a wobble fgs and go down The memorial ground please
May I suggest that before you make comments regarding the behaviour of anyone who was at The Grove, yesterday, you make sure that your facts are correct.
By your use of the phrase " give your heads and walking sticks a shake" you are, I allege, identifying a particular group which regularly stands under the TV tower.
The person who was shouting profane abuse was, I agree, in close proximity to the aforementioned group.
The fact that he chose to stand there does NOT mean that we were in agreement with his remarks, or indeed contributed to them.
You are finding people guilty by association and I recommend that you be very careful in any future comments that you may make on this subject.
Short and polite answer to your question and subsequent statement is, no that's not the person or group I am on about. Thanks for your 'warning' much appreciated

Yeltzbaby
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltzbaby » 20 Mar 2023, 10:33

Ends some debate on here - both managers gone!!!

VanessaYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by VanessaYeltz » 20 Mar 2023, 10:46

I’m off to buy a lottery ticket

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 20 Mar 2023, 10:49

Now can we all calm the fuck down?

Yeltzbaby
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltzbaby » 20 Mar 2023, 11:03

drummyb

completely agree...........great appointment and fully deserves another crack at it, smudger loves halesowen and all they stand for. Top bloke, top manager not lets get this promotion done

VanessaYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by VanessaYeltz » 20 Mar 2023, 12:00

drummyb wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 10:49
Now can we all calm the fuck down?
We all need to wipe the slate clean, 6 cup finals, hopefully 8.