Hinckley Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Hinckley Updates

Post by andy » 06 Mar 2023, 16:28

It would be useful if the whole game was still available for viewing. Maybe should be sent to the necessary governing bodies. I'm not going to suggest cheating but it was THAT bad somebody else might.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 06 Mar 2023, 17:53

Finally watched it, imo the two pens against us were harsh but they get given sometimes. To have both given is a pretty tough trot.
However, I genuinely LOLed at the handball from their bloke while Insall was pestering. Having given the other two "debatable" ones, you'd have thought he might have looked kindly upon us when their bloke plays a backhanded shot of which any Eton Fives player would have been proud.

What do you mean, they didn't play Eton Fives at your school. Tsh, the country's gone to the dogs...

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 06 Mar 2023, 18:36

YeltzDoc wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 17:53
Having given the other two "debatable" ones, you'd have thought he might have looked kindly upon us when their bloke plays a backhanded shot of which any Eton Fives player would have been proud.
...and the linesman was right in front of it!
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 06 Mar 2023, 19:13

andy wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 18:36
YeltzDoc wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 17:53
Having given the other two "debatable" ones, you'd have thought he might have looked kindly upon us when their bloke plays a backhanded shot of which any Eton Fives player would have been proud.
...and the linesman was right in front of it!
And he was equally useless if it was the bald fella

Simons
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Simons » 14 Jun 2023, 23:23

From FA site
INCIDENT OF MISCONDUCT – POST MATCH MEDIA COMMENTS
Nathan Hayward, Player, Halesowen Town FC

Hinckley LRFC FC v Halesowen Town FC
Northern Premier League – Division One Midlands
4 March 2023
Post-Match Media Comments

Breach of FA Rule E3 - It is alleged that his comments constitute improper conduct in that they offensive and imply bias and/or questioned the integrity of the referee, contrary to FA Rule E3.1.

Mr Hayward admits the Charge and elects a Paper Hearing.

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 15 Jun 2023, 13:50

He tweeted some comments about the ref, including a reference to him looking like Ron Weasley. A ref mate messaged me at the time saying it'd result in a fine and ban, which I believe is the punishment that he's been given. So, unless there's a bit of grovelling, or unless the ref review the tape from the Hinckley game and agree that it was the worst refereeing performance ever witnessed, then we could be without him for the first three games of next season.

MichaelGrove
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by MichaelGrove » 15 Jun 2023, 15:03

It was a shocking performance by the ref. I’m surprised Martin Sockett didn’t get reported as he was having words with the ref on the pitch at half time. IIRC there was a moment towards the end of the game where even their Goalkeeper was laughing at the decisions the ref. was giving.