Hinckley Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Hinckley Updates

Post by drummyb » 22 Oct 2022, 19:04

TractionJackson wrote:
22 Oct 2022, 18:21
Crowd was off today, something isn't right, suspect the shed end need to move to 4-3-1-2 and look at signing some new members.
The Shed end moved to the Stourbr*dge Road End on mass!!!

Yeltzbaby
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltzbaby » 22 Oct 2022, 20:47

andy wrote:
22 Oct 2022, 17:44
Great scoreline again. 3 good goals. Happy to be clear at the top of the table. I'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself though as I'll just be accused of being miserable. I just hope we've got 11 decent fit enough players for next Saturday.

Oh come on Andy please don't disappoint me, I would never call you miserable just we have an obvious difference in opinion in how we see the game. Which is all good as wouldn't life be very boring if we all thought the same.

Please give us your thoughts.

I will give mine and a few facts while I am at it.

Again, a very good result today 3-0 at home, clean sheet, 3 points and top of league what more could we ask for - I tell you what, heres more for you.

We are the best bar none in the whole country at step 4 in terms of number of points gained, and goal difference!!! Incredibly impressive personally i couldn't ask for more. Although we could improve in attack, let less goals in and be better at this that and the other lol (just joking)

Enjoy your Saturday evening everyone with the thought we are No 1 in the whole of the country

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 22 Oct 2022, 21:57

Comfortable performance, no complaints. Sim and Insall were superb and they are linking up brilliantly now.

Sounds like Insall’s injury will put him out of action for a few weeks at least so think we are going to have to recruit ahead of Shepshed.

Chasetown lost again and are now 20 points behind us in the table. They’ve got one of our former players who I think could fit the bill……

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 22 Oct 2022, 22:18

piearce9 wrote:
22 Oct 2022, 21:57
Chasetown lost again and are now 20 points behind us in the table. They’ve got one of our former players who I think could fit the bill……
I'd prefer Butlin........ but good shout!

uncle jack and coke
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by uncle jack and coke » 22 Oct 2022, 22:26

A word of praise for Jamie Insall for after the match. As usual a number of young supporters were waiting by the players tunnel to tap hands with the players as they left the field. Jamie was clearly struggling as he climbed the steps of the pitch. Seeing all the kids he said he shouldn't be doing this today, however he then proceed to tap the hand of every child on both sides of the tunnel even though it was obviously painful for him.

If he had just walked straight through many of the kids wouldn't have understood why and would have gone home disappointed
thinking he had ignored them, as it was they went home happy.

Well done Jamie and hopefully the injury is not as bad as it appeared.

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 23 Oct 2022, 00:41

Ive said before Insall's work rate is phenomenal. I really rate him for that.

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 23 Oct 2022, 00:47

Yeltzbaby wrote:
22 Oct 2022, 20:47
andy wrote:
Great scoreline again. 3 good goals. Happy to be clear at the top of the table. I'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself though as I'll just be accused of being miserable. I just hope we've got 11 decent fit enough players for next Saturday.

Oh come on Andy please don't disappoint me, I would never call you miserable just we have an obvious difference in opinion in how we see the game. Which is all good as wouldn't life be very boring if we all thought the same.

Again, a very good result today 3-0 at home, clean sheet, 3 points and top of league what more could we ask for - I tell you what, heres more for you.

We are the best bar none in the whole country at step 4 in terms of number of points gained, and goal difference!!! Incredibly impressive personally i couldn't ask for more. Although we could improve in attack, let less goals in and be better at this that and the other lol (just joking)

Enjoy your Saturday evening everyone with the thought we are No 1 in the whole of the country
Ive got it!! Boris Johnson ;D ;D
No-one is that enthused without being a politician lol

Tranter78
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Tranter78 » 23 Oct 2022, 10:19

Be interesting to see if Funge will be recalled from Sutton after Jamie’s injury. He bagged v Stamford

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 23 Oct 2022, 13:11

drummyb wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 00:47
Yeltzbaby wrote:
22 Oct 2022, 20:47
andy wrote:

Ive got it!! Boris Johnson ;D ;D
No-one is that enthused without being a politician lol
😂😂😂
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 23 Oct 2022, 13:19

...and it's precisely why I'm not going there. I'm just glad we are currently top of the league. Every man and his dog can see that we need to be better though, to take on the few decent sides in the division who currently look better than we do. It's been our failing for the last couple of years. And now I've been sucked in again.....
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0