Kiddy Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Kiddy Updates

Post by YeltzDoc » 30 Jul 2022, 17:51

YeltzDoc wrote:
30 Jul 2022, 17:21
Also, this new bloke on Black Country Radio.....FML.

Highlights include -

Community Shield live from Wembley.
"Home side", Manchester City and "Away side", Liverpool team line-ups read out.
Villa's friendly opponents alternately referred to as "Ren-nez" and "René"
Half time score for Patrick Thistle.

It's going to be a long season....
He's reading the cricket scores. Wow.

410viawednesbury
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by 410viawednesbury » 30 Jul 2022, 19:13

There's no need to worry, just sit back and relax.............

410viawednesbury
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by 410viawednesbury » 30 Jul 2022, 19:15

I forgot to say "trust the process"

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 31 Jul 2022, 09:40

Kiddy looked a far better outfit than Leamington. I don't think we played too badly yesterday, but we were beaten by a superior side.

I try nor to judge pre-season matches, but I do worry when you're approaching the season start and you're still carrying trialists.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

VanessaYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by VanessaYeltz » 31 Jul 2022, 10:13

Hopefully with the kick off so close the unattached out there will have to make their minds up and put pen to paper.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 31 Jul 2022, 10:33

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 09:40
Kiddy looked a far better outfit than Leamington. I don't think we played too badly yesterday, but we were beaten by a superior side.

I try nor to judge pre-season matches, but I do worry when you're approaching the season start and you're still carrying trialists.
I do think that with Evans, Kelly and Turton unavailable we were both defensively weaker and lacked extra quality in midfield.
It was obvious why Kidderminster are 2nd favourites to win National League North.

old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by old git » 31 Jul 2022, 11:28

lutleyyeltz wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 10:33
AwayDayYeltz wrote:

I do think that with Evans, Kelly and Turton unavailable we were both defensively weaker and lacked extra quality in midfield.
It was obvious why Kidderminster are 2nd favourites to win National League North.
Agreed, but add on Platt and Manning and there’s 5 that you would expect to start. then add in to that the first half without our expected main attack force, and you get a better picture. Kiddy start next week and first half that was their expected starting line up. There’s a reason they are one of the favourites and that showed with slick and fast movement.
At the risk of attracting the wrath of ADY I thought the number 4 trials list was close to man of the match.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 31 Jul 2022, 13:55

old git wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 11:28
lutleyyeltz wrote:
AwayDayYeltz wrote:

Agreed, but add on Platt and Manning and there’s 5 that you would expect to start. then add in to that the first half without our expected main attack force, and you get a better picture. Kiddy start next week and first half that was their expected starting line up. There’s a reason they are one of the favourites and that showed with slick and fast movement.
At the risk of attracting the wrath of ADY I thought the number 4 trials list was close to man of the match.
Trialist has definitely divided opinion. A couple of folks have said he was outstanding, and hope we sign him, and others have said he was awful. I haven't heard an in-between opinion on him!
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by old git » 31 Jul 2022, 15:34

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
31 Jul 2022, 13:55
old git wrote:
lutleyyeltz wrote:

Trialist has definitely divided opinion. A couple of folks have said he was outstanding, and hope we sign him, and others have said he was awful. I haven't heard an in-between opinion on him!
Exactly what makes this game great 😅

GaryJ
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by GaryJ » 01 Aug 2022, 11:00

old git wrote:
lutleyyeltz wrote:
AwayDayYeltz wrote:

I don't think i would go that far to say he was man of the match. Sometimes his positioning was questionable and looked a little lost, but it was his first game. Apart from his error for the goal i thought Dexter had a solid game.