Stourbr*dge Part 2

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Stourbr*dge Part 2

Post by andy » 22 Jul 2022, 12:27

drummyb wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 12:02
I thinl, given recent history, any game between the two should be segregated. Which is a real shame given the genuine fans can have a sensible conversation....except some of ours on Fakebook. Jesus wept....they shouldnt be allowed out in public.
The thing that really pisses me off with all this is the perception of our club from the outside. Take out school age dicks who haven't discovered girls yet and we haven't got a problem. We must be one of the most inviting clubs to away fans considering our large fan base that there is. From the away games I still go to there is never any problems caused by our fans and we are always welcomed. Yet isolated 'incidents' like this to other fans make us look like a bunch of thugs. An abandoned friendly! They must be nutters! Let's get all the local knuckledraggers down when they come to our place! And then when our schoolies start reacting to them on social media it compounds the issue. It's desperately sad. The people that run our club have done such a fantastic job at bringing us back to where we are and this is the reward. The sooner these little wankers discover they can actually do that, they may stay in their bedrooms and give us all a break.
As for Stourbr*dge, I'm not even going to go there....
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

VanessaYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by VanessaYeltz » 22 Jul 2022, 12:27

SpongeDad wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 12:13
VanessaYeltz wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 21:01
That little gang of kids who have taken to standing behind the goal at the shed need binning off.

They were an embarrassment on Saturday
I wasn't in the shed Saturday but at one point it sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks had started give me a H off
It was cringeworthy, especially the ringleader who sounds like he inhaled helium before starting a chant.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 22 Jul 2022, 12:28

andy wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 12:27
drummyb wrote:
I thinl, given recent history, any game between the two should be segregated. Which is a real shame given the genuine fans can have a sensible conversation....except some of ours on Fakebook. Jesus wept....they shouldnt be allowed out in public.
The thing that really pisses me off with all this is the perception of our club from the outside. Take out school age dicks who haven't discovered girls yet and we haven't got a problem. We must be one of the most inviting clubs to away fans considering our large fan base that there is. From the away games I still go to there is never any problems caused by our fans and we are always welcomed. Yet isolated 'incidents' like this to other fans make us look like a bunch of thugs. An abandoned friendly! They must be nutters! Let's get all the local knuckledraggers down when they come to our place! And then when our schoolies start reacting to them on social media it compounds the issue. It's desperately sad. The people that run our club have done such a fantastic job at bringing us back to where we are and this is the reward. The sooner these little wankers discover they can actually do that, they may stay in their bedrooms and give us all a break.
Should someone wish to discover a girl, have you got any tips? I'm asking for a friend.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

VanessaYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by VanessaYeltz » 22 Jul 2022, 12:28

andy wrote:
drummyb wrote:
Pretty much sums it up. They’re a boil on the clubs arse that needs lancing.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 22 Jul 2022, 12:29

Anyway, are we letting the abandonment paper over what was a truly awful performance?
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 22 Jul 2022, 12:46

Renowned Yeltz Ultras don't even deem the antics worth a look "'cos there's Jaipur on in The Duke".

https://twitter.com/JoeFinchy99/status/ ... ulo1oS3aVQ

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 22 Jul 2022, 12:46

It will unfortunately. But shouldnt. Im not getting a good feeling yet, but we'll see. Long way to go

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 22 Jul 2022, 13:16

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 12:28
andy wrote:
drummyb wrote:
Should someone wish to discover a girl, have you got any tips? I'm asking for a friend.
😂😂😂
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 22 Jul 2022, 13:43

It really is a tragedy that our club is being used as a means for these lowlifes to show what our society has come to.
I can use language that would singe a gorillas arse but what has become the norm at The Grove is, to me, an embarrassment.
The chanting is nothing original just silly kids trying to look and sound 'hard.'
There is now a need for those who run the club to root out these yobs and take whatever steps are necessary to save our reputation as a ' family club.'
Views of an 'old fart'? Maybe, but this sort of behaviour will possibly make some people think twice about coming to The Grove which is such a shame.

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 22 Jul 2022, 13:46

andy wrote:
[/quote]

Oh go on, do! ;D