Chasetown

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
VanessaYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Chasetown

Post by VanessaYeltz » 30 Apr 2022, 23:06

Feel for the Chasetown fans, however, I hope their no. 9 and his ridiculous teeth, their goalkeeper and assistant coach are having a thoroughly miserable night tonight.

Karma is a bitch, especially for Kris Taylor, hopefully someone is currently in his front window rubbing their eyes and making silly faces at him like he was to the upset children in the shed…….

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 01 May 2022, 09:29

Yeah. Shameful antics all round, particularily when as far as Im aware, we have given them no reason to behave like cocks.
Arrogant imho

Jefftoad76
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Jefftoad76 » 01 May 2022, 11:35

Glad chasetown lost after the antics of their players and coaching staff towards the shed end in the play offs and the league game
No need for it at all their number 2 was the worst culprit but karma came for them and justice was done

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 01 May 2022, 12:53

To be fair players come and go. It's fans that ultimately suffer. Chasetown fans have always been ok and never one of the neanderthal tribes we've encountered at other places. And let's face it we've inherited a few recently, but rose tinted glasses and all that....
I'm pleased for Belper, even though they don't deserve to go up, but I would have been just as happy for Chasetown. It will be 2 of the matches I will be looking forward to next year.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 01 May 2022, 17:36

andy wrote:
01 May 2022, 12:53
To be fair players come and go. It's fans that ultimately suffer. Chasetown fans have always been ok and never one of the neanderthal tribes we've encountered at other places. And let's face it we've inherited a few recently, but rose tinted glasses and all that....
I'm pleased for Belper, even though they don't deserve to go up, but I would have been just as happy for Chasetown. It will be 2 of the matches I will be looking forward to next year.
Another tough couple of games, along with Stamford and whoever the surprise teams are. Gonna be a toughie again.

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 06 May 2022, 15:55

andy wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 18:37
I have never, ever seen the justification in turning a marathon season into a winner takes all sprint race. So often the team that sneaks in late on takes the spoils. And to cap the farce, in the football league you can 'win' a trophy for finishing SEVENTH! And at Wembley!
It's just a game now played by the talented, watched by the passionate and run by fucking idiots that don't care about the previous two.
Rugby Union is even worse!

I'm always told by so-called rugby supporters ( y'know the sort - sometimes never miss a Six Nations game on the telly ::) ) that rugby is a better game than football. If that's the case then how come a team can run away with the league and not be Champions? Instead, they have to go into the play-offs with the teams 2nd to 4th to decide the title! Now that is real s##t! :o

I doubt Andy will be converting to rugby anytime soon though ;)

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 06 May 2022, 15:55

andy wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 18:37
I have never, ever seen the justification in turning a marathon season into a winner takes all sprint race. So often the team that sneaks in late on takes the spoils. And to cap the farce, in the football league you can 'win' a trophy for finishing SEVENTH! And at Wembley!
It's just a game now played by the talented, watched by the passionate and run by fucking idiots that don't care about the previous two.
We're lucky as football fans. Rugby Union is even worse!

I'm always told by so-called rugby supporters ( y'know the sort - they sometimes never miss a Six Nations game on the telly ::) ) that rugby is a better game than football. If that's the case then how come a team can run away with the league and not be Champions? Instead, they have to go into the play-offs with the teams 2nd to 4th to decide the title! Now that is real s##t! :o

I doubt Andy will be converting to rugby anytime soon though ;)

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 06 May 2022, 17:06

Westyeltz wrote:
06 May 2022, 15:55
I'm always told by so-called rugby supporters ( y'know the sort - they sometimes never miss a Six Nations game on the telly ::))
And have a copy of Cheap Trick live at The Buddokan?

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 06 May 2022, 18:15

YeltzDoc wrote:
06 May 2022, 17:06
Westyeltz wrote:
06 May 2022, 15:55
I'm always told by so-called rugby supporters ( y'know the sort - they sometimes never miss a Six Nations game on the telly ::))
And have a copy of Cheap Trick live at The Buddokan?
You're only ever six steps removed from a Biccies lyric ::)

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 06 May 2022, 21:19

Pre Italy though.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0