Post by Noggin » 08 Feb 2022, 14:06

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 13:45
piearce9 wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 13:00
Have you seen this?

www.ht-fc.com/yeltz-unveil-plans-for-st ... 3g-surface
Cruel :'(
No smoke without fire, it seems. I received an email, which I suspect was sent to me in error it reads
Halesowen Town are pleased to announce that following a successful application to the FA’s Department for Football Technology that we will be commencing installation of a new artificial playing surface later this month. This will enable us to join the growing band of clubs in the Pitching In Northern Premier League that already enjoy the benefits of these surfaces including Ilkeston, Sporting Khalsa, Coleshiil Town and Sutton Coldfield.
We hope it goes without saying that this new facility will give us the capability to provide even better training facilities for both first team and our age group teams but also enable outreach activities with schools and colleges. Indeed a key part of our grant application to DaFT was the ability to use the pitch during the closed season, particularly in April.
Unfortunately this means that the planned supporter match scheduled for [insert date] has been cancelled.

We are sure that you will have some questions about this and would like to invite you to a meeting about this in the James Grove Lounge this afternoon where the project manager for this, Ivor Binnad will be pleased to discuss the details.

Note: Embargoed until 0800 Friday 1st April

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Coleshill Updates

Post by drummyb » 08 Feb 2022, 14:45

Make it more challenging and play on concrete and broken glass bottles. That'll sort the men from the boys.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 08 Feb 2022, 14:50

drummyb wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 14:45
Make it more challenging and play on concrete and broken glass bottles. That'll sort the men from the boys.
Sounds like the days when I used to play football down Tanhouse.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by KenR » 08 Feb 2022, 16:56

what is the date on the bottom of the email?

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 08 Feb 2022, 17:44

Noggin wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 14:06
AwayDayYeltz wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 13:45
piearce9 wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 13:00
Have you seen this?

www.ht-fc.com/yeltz-unveil-plans-for-st ... 3g-surface
Cruel :'(
No smoke without fire, it seems. I received an email, which I suspect was sent to me in error it reads
Halesowen Town are pleased to announce that following a successful application to the FA’s Department for Football Technology that we will be commencing installation of a new artificial playing surface later this month. This will enable us to join the growing band of clubs in the Pitching In Northern Premier League that already enjoy the benefits of these surfaces including Ilkeston, Sporting Khalsa, Coleshiil Town and Sutton Coldfield.
We hope it goes without saying that this new facility will give us the capability to provide even better training facilities for both first team and our age group teams but also enable outreach activities with schools and colleges. Indeed a key part of our grant application to DaFT was the ability to use the pitch during the closed season, particularly in April.
Unfortunately this means that the planned supporter match scheduled for [insert date] has been cancelled.

We are sure that you will have some questions about this and would like to invite you to a meeting about this in the James Grove Lounge this afternoon where the project manager for this, Ivor Binnad will be pleased to discuss the details.

Note: Embargoed until 0800 Friday 1st April
Slow work day Kev?
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 08 Feb 2022, 19:09

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 14:50
drummyb wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 14:45
Sounds like the days when I used to play football down Tanhouse.
It was like that in the 80's too!!

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 08 Feb 2022, 19:10

KenR wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 16:56
what is the date on the bottom of the email?
If only it had been done then!!

Rich
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Rich » 08 Feb 2022, 19:56

Great result last night and that's all that mattered the result.
Well done to the gaffer and all the squad for digging in.
Real pity about Saturdays result now is had we have won then Ilkeston would have been playing matches now just to keep up with us rather than starting them still in front . Small thing I know but would have given us a small psychological advantage.
Anyway on to Saturday and hopefully an improved performance on a proper pitch

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 09 Feb 2022, 15:37

Interview with the assistant manager / coach - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itYGmikug2E
Critical to get both the sound quality and lighting right on these things. ;)

And he's another one who doesn't seem to want that Fab that the interviewer keeps offering him.