Yate

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Re: Yate

Post by HalesowenHarry » 10 Jan 2012, 10:45

lutleyyeltz wrote:Behind the scenes shenanigans? :o
Merely noting that the abiliity for me to no longer defend the indefensible has gone. I hope as you've put elsewhere that the manager / players do read some of the posts on here and start to do something about it. And then we can all rejoin the happy clappy club with the others :P

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 10 Jan 2012, 19:10

Just a tongue in cheek enquiry - not that we want "Dirty deeds done dirt cheap" again! ;D

munchkin3
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by munchkin3 » 10 Jan 2012, 21:41

whoops i have been caught out ;D

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 10 Jan 2012, 22:37

Rubbish performance one thing I will credit the players is still trying after Justin stupidly gets himself sent off.

However, a manager that shows his players he thinks it is all over by sitting down.
Hope Sean saw the Man City game Sunday, they just gave up!

Manager needs to go. If owners or management committee won't do Sean should admit he is not up to it.

More losses = lower gates = lower budget.

Stop the rot ACT NOW.

Oh yes I as still GRATEFUL we have a club at the moment.

munchkin3
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by munchkin3 » 11 Jan 2012, 08:41

gosh , people need to chill out a bit , its still early . enough time for some good results, and i hope when they get the results needed, the reports on here are as positive then as thay are negative now :o some games are rubbish , some have just been unlucky , but have a bit of faith in the team, kick a man when they are down why dont you :( .............. come on halesowen get winning and make us all happy ;)

jack
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by jack » 11 Jan 2012, 10:17

John C it was a terrible performance nobody can argue any different ..... but also agree with munchkin it's early days with an awful lot of points to be won let's give the management & players time to get it right and we can all join the happy clappy club that h.h is desp to join ... :-X

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 11 Jan 2012, 14:22

It doesn't look good when the manager sits down and looks like he has given up the game, as I say to my team for the entire match you work hard and perform to the best of your abilities, despite the scoreline, there have been times when my under 8's have been 5-0 down and the positive attitude has got them 2 late goals to not make it look not so bad and to carry some confidence to the next game, the players should take pride in their appearance and just always have that thought that someone with contacts could be watching them!
Roy Keane was playing for Cobh Ramblers in a pre-season friendily against West Brom at 5-1 down he kept going and going, there just happened to be a scout from Nottingham Forest there!
If it does look like the manager has given up on a game and not keeping players heads from dropping, shouting instructions and offering encouragement, then most of the players won't be bothered, I remember Nick Bussey was always ranting and raving to keep the back 4 on their toes!
Yes still plenty of points to play for, but if we don't stick a rocket up our backside soon, every week that goes by we will be more anxious as we drop further and further down nearer the bottom 4, we need some wins to keep that cushion, as you get used to losing the cycle can be hard to break as winning mentality goes and confidence gets battered!
My personal opinion is at least give Sean till the end of the season, the next few weeks are crucial a couple of wins will see us push nearer the top than the bottom, if we finish mid table then hopefully next season we can at least get in the play offs, this is a poor league and maybe that is it with most of us it's a massive culture shock of how bad the football is compared to 2 years ago and more, but let's not forget the football we watched those years ago came at a huge price!
Come on Sean keep your pecker up, get those players motivated, punish the indiscipline, never say die for 90 plus minutes and lets kick some ass!

watsisnerm
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by watsisnerm » 11 Jan 2012, 17:28

they used to say.. i dont care what you print about me as long as you spell my name right!.. i think its`shaun`
(and he does care)

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 11 Jan 2012, 17:58

....and so do we!

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 11 Jan 2012, 23:10

munchkin3 wrote:gosh , people need to chill out a bit , its still early . enough time for some good results, and i hope when they get the results needed, the reports on here are as positive then as thay are negative now :o some games are rubbish , some have just been unlucky , but have a bit of faith in the team, kick a man when they are down why dont you :( .............. come on halesowen get winning and make us all happy ;)
When I am at the matches you will see i do all i can to encourage the team.

Were you or Jack at Cinderford? We the away support encouraging all the game.

Perhaps you more about Shaun's chill out Saturdays than we do.

Some of us have to pay to get in on Saturdays and travel.