Will Cinders make the ball?

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Re: Will Cinders make the ball?

Post by HalesowenHarry » 02 Jan 2012, 22:37

jack wrote: Absolutely shocking response for a young player who always gives 110% every game for us to get this level of criticism ....1st booking was pathetic refereeing decision, (officials v/poor) 2nd booking will always happen to committed c/midfielders such as Bruce, for which he'll hopefully learn from... I cannot remember in the games i've watched this season any bookings for Bruce for silly dissent (now that annoys me!) Challenges when the ball's there to be had will never get my slating only my full support.
Entitled to your opinion like everyone else on here. Not quite sure what's shocking about it. If he's going to continue to get booked for mis-timed (and more often than not unnecessary) tackles then he's a liability we can ill afford with such a low budget. Oh and by the way, I've seen him get booked twice for dissent.

I suppose it's fine that he can go round kicking players and getting booked as long as he doesn't tell them to feck off....................

RonaldMcDonald
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RonaldMcDonald » 02 Jan 2012, 22:59

Cinderford fan here, can i just ask whats happend to your club?
Last time i saw you guys you were knocking on the door of the conferance, what happend?

I think your team aint that bad , just your strikers are poor, the big lad number 10 was awfull and number 9 was to creedy. your number 3 was good, made some very good tackles. you pass the ball well but with no end product.

once again the ref was shocking, which ive seen alot of so far this season, he seemed ok in the first half but had a brain transplant at half time and was booking everyone and it wasnt a dirty game.

Well hope you guys can sort it out and move up the leagues again, a shame to see you down the leagues.
Good luck!

jack
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by jack » 02 Jan 2012, 23:27

HalesowenHarry wrote:
jack wrote: Absolutely shocking response for a young player who always gives 110% every game for us to get this level of criticism ....1st booking was pathetic refereeing decision, (officials v/poor) 2nd booking will always happen to committed c/midfielders such as Bruce, for which he'll hopefully learn from... I cannot remember in the games i've watched this season any bookings for Bruce for silly dissent (now that annoys me!) Challenges when the ball's there to be had will never get my slating only my full support.
Entitled to your opinion like everyone else on here. Not quite sure what's shocking about it. If he's going to continue to get booked for mis-timed (and more often than not unnecessary) tackles then he's a liability we can ill afford with such a low budget. Oh and by the way, I've seen him get booked twice for dissent.

I suppose it's fine that he can go round kicking players and getting booked as long as he doesn't tell them to feck off....................
Looking at website stats, missed games for Bruce equals 4 at the moment not 8, slight exaggeration....

Apologies if incorrect for bookings for dissent .. you claim twice cannot remember once.. & as far as going round kicking players and getting booked that is a tad laughable ... ill-timed judgement from a young lad sometimes .. called passion in my book, alongside some poor refereeing decisions an awful lot of the time.

The amount of challenges Bruce puts in most games will always see a fair share of cards in the modern game especially with such inconsistent officials but sorry i didn't see a bad challenge in the game today let alone anyone going around kicking players... view Cinderford's forum who's fans also agree..

But as far as Bruce is concerned we will have to differ, i'd rather miss a player through suspension occasionally because he's passionate and puts himself about (and gets plenty back from the opposition for which you probably haven't noticed) ... and as far as the budget is concerned surely if players are missing / suspended they wouldn't get paid anyway...?

ZeeZee
Global Moderator

Post by ZeeZee » 03 Jan 2012, 19:08

RonaldMcDonald wrote:Cinderford fan here, can i just ask whats happend to your club?
Last time i saw you guys you were knocking on the door of the conferance, what happend?

I think your team aint that bad , just your strikers are poor, the big lad number 10 was awfull and number 9 was to creedy. your number 3 was good, made some very good tackles. you pass the ball well but with no end product.

once again the ref was shocking, which ive seen alot of so far this season, he seemed ok in the first half but had a brain transplant at half time and was booking everyone and it wasnt a dirty game.

Well hope you guys can sort it out and move up the leagues again, a shame to see you down the leagues.
Good luck!
Its a long story and there is plenty on the web in various places but in a nutshell, 2 successive periods of 'less than ideal' ownership including a period of £500,000 debt is what killed our club, thankfully the club is now being operated in the correct manner but it is a long way back to what we once had.