Mango Updatering

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Mango Updatering

Post by Westyeltz » 31 Dec 2011, 06:16

2.16pm ! Any score yet? Doc? HHH ? I don,t beleve it!

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Mango Updatering

Post by YeltzDoc » 31 Dec 2011, 08:19

Step away from the Fosters...

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 31 Dec 2011, 12:50

HTFC: 1 Stephen Jackson 2 Davies 3 Caines 4 Kelly 5 Smith 6 McGrath 7 Nisbett 8 Jackson 9 Jones 10 Arshad 11 Chilton. Subs: 12 Gueyes 13 Flower 14 Saunders 15 Loney 16 Wood

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 31 Dec 2011, 12:56

Their team on my FB if someone can link it, Ta.

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 31 Dec 2011, 15:02

We lost 1-0.

But, the update from where I am is that Daddy Wobucks has promised to find Annie's parents!

*claps hands excitedly*

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 31 Dec 2011, 15:49

Yet another stupid mistake is punished. It seems every game we lose we can point to daft errors as the reason. Quite why the keeper called it as his ball when he could not have caught it if he got there anyway, quite why one of the defenders couldn't clear it better, and quite why he then brought the forward down while heading away from goal were all poor decisions that ultimately cost us the penalty. The other awful mistake we made from our own free kick in the oppositions half almost cost us another. On the flip side, Mangos defence never put a foot wrong and aside from one speculative Chiltern effort and the frantic last minute, they dealt with us far too easily. IF we can cut out these mistakes we will give ourselves half a chance yet. For those not there today, in the last minute we hit both posts and had one cleared off the line in the space of about 10 seconds, but Mangos probably deserved to ride thier luck.

ZeeZee
Global Moderator

Post by ZeeZee » 31 Dec 2011, 19:12

We had a decent first half but failed to take advantage of it, 2nd half struggled until the last 3 or 4 minutes when we really should have snatched something but it was just one of those days when it was not meant to be.

This season must be seen as one of consolidation then hopefully the commercial side of the club will develop further over the summer and we can MAYBE start looking at building towards a play off push, all we can do as supporters is back what we have, please remember, 12 months ago we would have grabbed what we have now and cherished it.

Nice to meet up with old friends from Mango again today and I wish them all the best for the rest of the season.

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 01 Jan 2012, 13:16

A draw would have been a fair result.

Despite the best performance from Nathan JACKSON I don't think he was man of the match.
I guess Joe was just trying to share it around.

Pantverdant

Post by Pantverdant » 02 Jan 2012, 09:33

Green shoots of recovery,appear to be sprouting in the footballing sense,if not on the Grove pitch which will
make genuine football difficult from here till the end of March,ours will not be the only difficult pitch in
this league.

At least we have someone marking the pitch out which was difficult in the dark Ingram days!!

Polished performance as usual Yeltz Doc,HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!!!