Re: Kiddy

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 28 Jul 2019, 16:11

andy wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 15:30
AwayDayYeltz wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 15:16
andy wrote:
28 Jul 2019, 15:06
Just read the Kiddy forum, they are not happy. And rightly so. They say to field an U23 side was disrespectful to us, which is a nice acknowledgement, but it is far more disrespectful to thier own fans I think. Last friendly and no 1st teamers, they really must be fearing the worst for the season. They've really gone through the mill as well in recent years, I wish them well, they deserve better.
I wonder what Paul Smith's thoughts are? I'd have thought when this fixture was arranged it was with the expectation of facing a full Kiddy side and not their youth side. I do feel like it's not ideal preparation for us, and I have no idea what they're playing at, playing their youth side in their last pre-season fixture.

Madness.

Maybe not 'ideal' for us but we do still have 3 testing fixtures to come. That will be a great confidence boost for the lads though. I just wish we were starting next week. 8)
Fair point. I'm bored of friendlies now, like you, I want the season to start now.

I still have this niggling feeling that everything is too good and going too well, it'll go tits up come the season opener. It's not normal for things don't feel this good, is it?
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz