My post match summary.
Absolutely dreadful!
Yep.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Redditch Updates

Post by YeltzDoc » 22 Apr 2019, 21:31

For the rebuild we should definitely sign Shaquile Leachman-Whitttingham.
Think of the money we could make at £1 a letter on the backs of the shirts.
andy wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 18:32
YeltzDoc wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 16:56
andy wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 16:35
No nice butterflies yet Doc. It's a bit to windy probably.
Spotted a marsh fritillary during association.
Was roundly ignored
Who? You or the butterfly?
re marsh fritillaries, as ever - http://halfmanhalfbiscuit.uk/csi-ambles ... shite-day/

Also, I have not, as yet, found a dead wading bird whilst beachcombing the Dee Estuary and parcelled it up to send it off to the rubber-faced irritant Phil Cool, with a note inside reading: “Is this your sanderling?”

Although I suspect Westy has.

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 22 Apr 2019, 21:39

Felt rather sad watching the players trudge off at the end. It’s been a weird season. Never got going at all.

Said this before but major overhaul required in the summer. Clean sheet of paper and build from scratch. Create a fresh dressing room culture.

Big thank you, however, to all those at the club who help matchdays come together. So many good people behind-the-scenes at Halesowen at the moment. Better times will come. See you all next season.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 22 Apr 2019, 21:43

We may have been relegated but we have managed to finish somewhere near the top of the "smelliest gents' toilets" league.
I have overheard highly descriptive comments by visiting supporters re: the intensity and quality of the aroma such as: "that will clear your sinuses" and "better keep your mouth shut or your tooth enamel will dissolve."
Such a pity that next season will see them replaced by hygienic, modern facilities.
Maybe The Black Country Museum could reassemble them and preserve this piece of history for posterity.

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 22 Apr 2019, 21:55

lutleyyeltz wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 21:43
We may have been relegated but we have managed to finish somewhere near the top of the "smelliest gents' toilets" league.
I have overheard highly descriptive comments by visiting supporters re: the intensity and quality of the aroma such as: "that will clear your sinuses" and "better keep your mouth shut or your tooth enamel will dissolve."
Such a pity that next season will see them replaced by hygienic, modern facilities.
Maybe The Black Country Museum could reassemble them and preserve this piece of history for posterity.
I can only apologise and blame asparagus. Or the depths of middle age.

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 22 Apr 2019, 22:15

Another poor game but Redditch were either inept or on the beach. Looking at the predictions, it was a good job for me that we didn't concede. I can now go for any score on Saturday and still win! :)

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 22 Apr 2019, 22:33

Johnny Bud wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 16:56
Andy- Halesowen and Birmingham won on the same day! Happy days!!
So did the villa? Let's hope Warwickshire can do the same tomorrow!

Scribbler
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Scribbler » 23 Apr 2019, 08:09

Typical end of season game, played out on a dry hard pitch on a very warm day with nothing to really play for ..... new management team need some new players, with ability, and a plan to play decent football.... again today masses of space in midfield, all game, with not one player getting into that space and long balls being pumped forward and down the line , when a little sideways pass into space and building moves... little bits of movement.. players wanting the ball and following their own passes looking for and showing for a return...... here's hoping !!! Time now to start building for next season looking forward to it..... as per previous post a massive thanks to everyone who plays a part in the match day experience from entering the turnstile, bar staff, stewards, 50-50 and program guys and the girls in the caffe who all work so hard... best curry n chips in the league.... been a bad season, results wise, but still enjoyable going to every game... home and away.... cheers...

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 23 Apr 2019, 13:42

You won't find a better balti pie either. Bostin!
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz