Coalville Away

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Mikeev02
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Coalville Away

Post by Mikeev02 » 27 Feb 2019, 20:23

dalevillain wrote:
26 Feb 2019, 22:08
I do feel sorry for Rob and Larry. When they first came in I was willing to give them time, the style of play seemed to improve initially however at the end of the day it’s a results business and things have not improved; arguably they have got worse.

Results are poor, signed more dross players, who were no better than ones who have left. We don’t look like scoring or winning games. There doesn’t seem to be a set plan, it just screams desperation with this constant chopping and changing and never ending revolving door of players.
Dale,
I thought I was deluded but how can u feel sorry for two guys who have bought in excess of 11 players ( own team) played 16 games and I think have 10 points
They are no closer to getting a team thAn the day they took over

I feel sorry fir the workers at Honda not guys who do this as a part time job and the football is added income

In my humble opinion they should do the noble thing and resign

They have had a good career and not all jobs work out. Just move on

Even the not so special one fails but unfortunately gets richer for it

Rob and Larry
It is no major issue to fail in non league but it takes some guts to admit that is what has happened. I am sure the previous management role under mr price was not the easiest of roles as the man wants rid of the club and as done for some time,. Then to come here where apathy as ruled fir years was never going to be a walk in the park

Over the years you have proved yourselves, so I would walk away dust yourself down and start all over agiain. In this business as one door closest another one opens

Good luck

Mike

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 27 Feb 2019, 22:40

Mikeev02 wrote:
27 Feb 2019, 20:23
dalevillain wrote:
I do feel sorry for Rob and Larry. When they first came in I was willing to give them time, the style of play seemed to improve initially however at the end of the day it’s a results business and things have not improved; arguably they have got worse.

Results are poor, signed more dross players, who were no better than ones who have left. We don’t look like scoring or winning games. There doesn’t seem to be a set plan, it just screams desperation with this constant chopping and changing and never ending revolving door of players.
Dale,
I thought I was deluded but how can u feel sorry for two guys who have bought in excess of 11 players ( own team) played 16 games and I think have 10 points
Yes I hold my hands up, ‘feel sorry for them’ was probably the wrong choice of words. The point I was trying to make was after we all got sick and tired of the previous regime and a fresh start was long overdue. We all were pretty much of the opinion that things weren’t going to change instantly and Rob and Larry needed time to put their own stance on things.

But it’s clear to see that 3 months down the line that it hasn’t worked, and they have made a poor team somehow even poorer so change needs to happen, if not now then definitely in the summer once relegation is assured.

Mikeev02
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Coalville Awayq

Post by Mikeev02 » 28 Feb 2019, 00:02

dalevillain wrote:
27 Feb 2019, 22:40
Mikeev02 wrote:
dalevillain wrote:

Dale,
Yes I hold my hands up, ‘feel sorry for them’ was probably the wrong choice of words. The point I was trying to make was after we all got sick and tired of the previous regime and a fresh start was long overdue. We all were pretty much of the opinion that things weren’t going to change instantly and Rob and Larry needed time to put their own stance on things.

But it’s clear to see that 3 months down the line that it hasn’t worked, and they have made a poor team somehow even poorer so change needs to happen, if not now then definitely in the summer once relegation is assured.
Dale, please accept my apologsies

Just re read my response which was somewhat over the top
As you know football is a very emotive game , which is why we all love it so much
Unfortunately winning and losing is all part of the game

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Coalville Awayq

Post by dalevillain » 28 Feb 2019, 07:28

Mikeev02 wrote:
28 Feb 2019, 00:02
dalevillain wrote:
27 Feb 2019, 22:40
Mikeev02 wrote:

Dale,

Dale, please accept my apologsies

Just re read my response which was somewhat over the top
As you know football is a very emotive game , which is why we all love it so much
Unfortunately winning and losing is all part of the game
No worries, no offence taken. End of the day whilst we all have difference of opinions which makes football interesting we all want the best for Halesowen Town Football Club and it doesn’t matter if you’ve been a fan for 3 months, 3 years or 30 years or If you go to every match, as and when you can or just once a season, we as fans just need to pull together and stay with the club even when we go down. This club needs us.

Mikeev02
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Mikeev02 » 07 Mar 2019, 21:24

Mikeev02 wrote:
dalevillain wrote:

Dale,

I feel sorry fir the workers at Honda not guys who do this as a part time job and the football is added income

In my humble opinion they should do the noble thing and resign

They have had a good career and not all jobs work out. Just move on

Even the not so special one fails but unfortunately gets richer for it

Rob and Larry
It is no major issue to fail in non league but it takes some guts to admit that is what has happened. I am sure the previous management role under mr price was not the easiest of roles as the man wants rid of the club and as done for some time,. Then to come here where apathy as ruled fir years was never going to be a walk in the park

Over the years you have proved yourselves, so I would walk away dust yourself down and start all over agiain. In this business as one door closest another one opens

Good luck

Mike
Please look st the paragraph with the heading
Rob and Larry
Do you think a little bit of this might have effected their decision

Rob and Larry

Good luck guys in the future
Not every job works out in life
Recharge your batteries and get ready for the next challenge
Mike