AFC rushden and diamonds

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Mikeev02
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: AFC rushden and diamonds

Post by Mikeev02 » 23 Feb 2019, 16:44

According to diamonds site they say the Halesowen defence is resolute which is just as well

I suppose that translates to a nil nil at best

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 23 Feb 2019, 16:54

Ft.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 23 Feb 2019, 16:58

Down with a whimper. If only we had 11 like Platty.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 23 Feb 2019, 17:06

The players simply don't give a shit. And they do their best to show it. It's an utter shambles.

Can we not just play our U-21's for the rest of the season? At least we'd show some sort of pride, then. And the fans would have some connection to the team. Right now this team has no identity. Infact it's utterly spineless.

Platt, aside. I don't want any of this squad here, even next season, at the level below. I think some of the players should note that and finally realise, you're not as good as you think. Change your attitude.

It's a load of shit. It really is. And I'm fed up of it.

Maybe I'm being harsh and unfair. But right now I'm really fucked off with all.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 23 Feb 2019, 17:12

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
23 Feb 2019, 17:06
The players simply don't give a shit. And they do their best to show it. It's an utter shambles.

Can we not just play our U-21's for the rest of the season? At least we'd show some sort of pride, then. And the fans would have some connection to the team. Right now this team has no identity. Infact it's utterly spineless.

Platt, aside. I don't want any of this squad here, even next season, at the level below. I think some of the players should note that and finally realise, you're not as good as you think. Change your attitude.

It's a load of shit. It really is. And I'm fed up of it.

Maybe I'm being harsh and unfair. But right now I'm really fucked off with all.
Mate we're all cheesed off. I cant criticise the team today. I thought they all worked tbh. Certainly didnt see anyone not trying, and I thought we matched them. However there is no end result in the box and its that that will relegate us. We just arent good enough

Viewfrom5west
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Viewfrom5west » 23 Feb 2019, 17:28

Hmmmm. Another Yeltz beating or Derby beer festival? Looks like I made the right choice - worst luck?

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 23 Feb 2019, 17:32

Two things changed for me today:

1. I now think we are going down. I’d been quietly optimistic that we could turn this around, given the poor quality of the league, but this performance made me realise how far off the pace we really are.

2. I don’t believe Rob & Larry are the right people for the job. The changes they made on arrival seemed to be taking the club forward, but they are tactically clueless and none of the recent additions have made any difference. I think they are out of ideas already.

Be interested to hear what happened at the tunnel at full time, something kicked off at the end but I was down the other end.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 23 Feb 2019, 17:46

piearce9 wrote:
23 Feb 2019, 17:32

Be interested to hear what happened at the tunnel at full time, something kicked off at the end but I was down the other end.
I know Platty was well involved. ;D
The trouble is HE CARES.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 23 Feb 2019, 17:47

Truly, truly, dreadful!
No shape, no fight and now no hope.
How Rushden are in the league position that they are us beyond me. Two poor sides - and that's being complimentary to us - made for a totally lacklustre game to watch.
They say that you should be careful what you wish for and in my opinion that rings true as, although I have no wish to see the previous manager return, we are much worse since the new appointments.
I'm afraid that I can have no confidence in the present incumbents in the dugout and, if still in charge next season, we will struggle again.

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 23 Feb 2019, 17:49

I think this season is a complete write off. Hitchin was the game for me, where were outclassed by a struggling side.
But in fairness, the performances before that were woeful too. Itd be easy to get rid of the management now but who is actually going to make a difference with what we have. I think theyll see the season out, maybe part of next season if nothing changes.

We ARE down. Technically not, but we're all relying on miracles, and each game is one step closer, following another inevitable loss.