Barwell

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
shedender
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Barwell

Post by shedender » 29 Jan 2019, 18:51

For me and my family/friend supporters, our big disbelief is that there seems to be a “radio silence” from the Club. No rabble rousing statements of intent; Fans Forums or even just a social activity in the Club bar to get a bit of blitz spirit going. No mid-week updates; Club website is out of date on player profiles; unclear who is contract and on loan and how long for. We know that some Club reps view Forum and speak to us at matches so we’d really appreciate a good go at getting some collective spirit going, led by the Club. I’ve stopped with Drum and putting up Flags THIS season because it doesn’t seem to make a difference to this team. Stopped singing because we get nothing to inspire us on pitch. We don’t go in bar to speak to players or approach Management after game as doom and gloom and not sure if they want feedback. Club, please get some rabble rousing statements out to fans and the players. We LOVE this Club and many of us have skills we could use to help in many ways BUT no outlet to make those available. Basically, Club..please engage with us and we’ll get stuck in as well. Apologies for length of this. I’ll talk to Away Day directly at next match about this!!

shedender
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Barwell

Post by shedender » 30 Jan 2019, 11:08

In relation to my post above and some tweets, Black Country Radio are to interview our Keith McKenna this Friday and raise the gist of my comments here and on Twitter. @adamace1010 Adam Parkes has asked that it be raised on Forum and he’d welcome any questions. I’m going to open a new heading in Yeltz Discussion with a copy and paste. You can contact Adam on Twitter direct or if no Twitter account you can put them on here and I’ll cut and paste and send them to him. Bit of an opportunity I’d say.