Rushden Away

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Rushden Away

Post by juanillo » 27 Nov 2018, 22:10

The lack of any updates that weren't readily available via social media would seem indicative of total apathy, let alone predictability.

I can only assume we offered very little again?

THEYELTZBUG
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by THEYELTZBUG » 27 Nov 2018, 22:26

Here here. No updates speaks volumes. We need to appoint a new manager very quickly to try and turn our season around.

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 27 Nov 2018, 22:42

THEYELTZBUG wrote:
27 Nov 2018, 22:26
Here here. No updates speaks volumes. We need to appoint a new manager very quickly to try and turn our season around.
Yes, at the moment it's like a rudderless slow moving ship and it feels as though even if there were someone on the bridge, it's going to take a long time to turn it around.

Just one goal in the last 6 league games.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 28 Nov 2018, 07:49

juanillo wrote:
27 Nov 2018, 22:10
The lack of any updates that weren't readily available via social media would seem indicative of total apathy, let alone predictability.

I can only assume we offered very little again?
Apparently we shaded the first half in terms of chances created, according to our twitter.

Ultimately these two games (a heavy defeat and losing to ten men) and the lack of comment and clear apathy from fans is a fitting ending to Hill's reign. It's now time to move on and look forward. I'm excited for the future and look forward to the next manager coming in. I'm certain Karen, Keith and Colin will make the right decision. I certainly know it will be in the best interest of the club, that's the main thing for me.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

Scribbler
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Scribbler » 28 Nov 2018, 17:06

The newly installed management team have a massive job on their hands to turn the clubs fortunes around !! And I'm sure they will get all the backing they need from the owners... But that will come at a cost, as it was so glaringly obvious how threadbare the squad was last night, and more and better quality players are a must A s a p !!!! Some very young and inexperienced boys were called on last night, and did ok, in fact we should have gone in 1-0 up at half time... Glaring miss in a one on one situation.. But the longer the game went on we were under the cosh a bit... Three more points lost to a bang average side... Need to be beating teams of that calibre .... Not blaming the youngsters ... Need more and better players. And someone to coach them to play football and mould them into a team capable of winning games and challenging the top of the table.....hopefully this will happen now !!!