Barwell

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Barwell

Post by dalevillain » 20 Nov 2018, 22:41

Utterly dreadful tonight - no other words to describe that. As people have said it could have been 7 or 8 - and Barwell were nothing special either.

Enough is enough. Change NEEDS to happen! In all honesty he should have gone a year ago but we gave him the benefit of the doubt. No excuses now, it’s time for him to go!

JH has been a decent servant to us through some tough times but we need new ideas before it gets worse. Crowd turned him on tonight too. Surely no way back now.

I will always support the club, and go to games when I can but must admit my patience is running thin now.

shedender
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by shedender » 20 Nov 2018, 22:48

Just registered and 1st post, so not sure if this reply in right order, so bear with me. You know me from TRYING to be unreservedly supportive in The Shed with noise and stupid instruments but especially with a good group of noise makers...happyclappers, we classed ourselves. Not so now. Many have other interests AT PRESENT. Those left DID try to make noise when 1 down but couldn’t after 2 down. Business sense at very least MUST make HTFC decision makers change the status quo. They were there, so let’s see whether anything changes before next home league game v Stratford. No change before WILL have consequences regarding attendance level. Business sense at least must have a bearing.

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 20 Nov 2018, 22:49

andy wrote:
20 Nov 2018, 22:24
PS If nothing does change then I think it is high time for another boycott. If nothing is going to change we have to join the hundreds of others in not going. Seriously.
In all honesty, Im getting to thinking along those lines. Its interesting to hear the crowd turned. IMHO that needs to happen more. At the minute there are grumblings here but nothing at the ground. You can put 5 or 6 regulars on a forum down to moaners, a ground full changes perspectives.

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 21 Nov 2018, 06:17

I think St Ives on Saturday was probably worse than last night. St Ives were only slightly better than the Yeltz were last night and still managed a comfortable 2-0 win. Any team better than that, like Barwell were, and you saw what happened last night. I’d say relegation is a certainty as things are because you can’t play how they have in the last two games and expect anything else. It’s not even a game anymore because they just can’t compete. Of course, we will see in the Halesowen News on Thursday or Friday the management duo bemoaning the fact that they’ve been without ‘Hughesy’. That shouldn’t in any way be allowed to excuse the complete and utter shambles that we’ve witnessed in the last two games

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 21 Nov 2018, 07:02

Yeltz27 wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 06:17
I think St Ives on Saturday was probably worse than last night.
Worse? Jeez, is that possible?
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 21 Nov 2018, 07:07

andy wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 07:02
Yeltz27 wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 06:17
I think St Ives on Saturday was probably worse than last night.
Worse? Jeez, is that possible?
Yes I think so. They can’t even play John Hill football anymore. On Saturday the ball was seen flying out of play with alarming regularity. At least in the old days the centre back used to be able to lump it forward and it stay on the pitch

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 21 Nov 2018, 07:50

Those were the days, eh? 😩

Jh1
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Jh1 » 21 Nov 2018, 12:35

andy wrote:
20 Nov 2018, 19:36
Gregory
Lewis
Kelly
Gilpin
Morris
Townsend
Hayles Docherty
Bragoli
Reilly
Lawton
Hawkshaw

Charlton
Agbor
Warmer
Tonks
Hill
1st timer on this forum, have to say the football being served up currently is Awful at best st. Not one shot on goal last night, a midfield that doesn’t create a thing, a defence all over the place. Defence get the ball and smash the ball up to the young lad on loan on his own up top fighting a losing battle, midfield don’t want the ball off the defence, players are scared to play, throw ins are a shambles, sub turning up at half time then coming on, a sub coming on then getting subbed.needs to play 3,5,2 try and pack the midfield and get Hughes back in alongside the young lad

ginger dynamo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by ginger dynamo » 21 Nov 2018, 14:36

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 21 Nov 2018, 15:03

I'm tired of the same worn out excuses. Lots of blame applied to injuries and players but no admission that the management have got it wrong. That's worrying, isn't it?

I don't think it's specifically last nights peformance as to why the fans aired their feelings last night, it's more a culmination of three years worth of poor peformances and results. It's not a knee jerk reaction off the back of one result. And it's also the increasing feeling that nothing will improve until we make change. We, the fans in general, are not stupid.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz