Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Barwell

Post by Yeltz27 » 21 Nov 2018, 19:20

andy wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 19:12
drummyb wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 18:44
Part of me is also thinking, is the cup game, which is potentially a money earner, playing some part in any moves.
It is a money earner. So maybe an eyewateringly bad defeat will be a good thing. This is a competition we have been notoriously bad in under ALL managers and I would love to have a run in it but.....
Or you give yourself half a chance by getting rid of the manager before the game. We know that won’t happen, but we also know that there’s absolutely no chance of the Yeltz being competitive on Saturday as it is. Get rid of the manager and it’s pretty much a free pass for somebody because it’s almost 100% certain they’ll lose on Saturday anyway without a change in the dugout

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 21 Nov 2018, 19:22

Yeltz27 wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 19:20
andy wrote:
drummyb wrote:
Part of me is also thinking, is the cup game, which is potentially a money earner, playing some part in any moves.
It is a money earner. So maybe an eyewateringly bad defeat will be a good thing. This is a competition we have been notoriously bad in under ALL managers and I would love to have a run in it but.....
Or you give yourself half a chance by getting rid of the manager before the game. We know that won’t happen, but we also know that there’s absolutely no chance of the Yeltz being competitive on Saturday as it is. Get rid of the manager and it’s pretty much a free pass for somebody because it’s almost 100% certain they’ll lose on Saturday anyway without a change in the dugout
Agreed.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

shedender
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by shedender » 21 Nov 2018, 19:27

We all know that Chairman reads this Forum and has commented previously. Please, Karen, can we have a formal statement of confidence or intent, or whatever is considered appropriate. Much Twitter activity and on here, not because we are grandstanding, but because these are our ONLY outlets. No Club statements or Fans Forums, etc, seems to belittle Supporters contributions to this Club. Please, please formally comment.

Scribbler
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Scribbler » 21 Nov 2018, 19:29

Totally agree with Yeltz 27... Squad is threadbare, better players have left because they were on the bench not getting games behind loaners or less talented players.... No football being played.. No structure or game plan seems evident at any game.. Players seem confused , no confidence.. Don't seem to know what is expected from them ,as constant negative dialoge/ instruction/ranting is shouted from dugout every game... No or little encouragement ... Players having a go at each other..constantly.. No togetherness .. No heart.. No passion... This has got to come from the management team...
Better players would make a big difference... But working with.. Encouraging .. Training ... Having a game plan.. And a plan B..with the current players ... Would help... Or relegation is a definite ... Long ball hasn't worked. At least try to play a little football !!!

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 22 Nov 2018, 01:06

Yeltz27 wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 19:20
andy wrote:
drummyb wrote:
I dont think you can ever say for definite any team will lose but thats a good point you make.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 22 Nov 2018, 08:20

shedender wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 19:27
We all know that Chairman reads this Forum and has commented previously. Please, Karen, can we have a formal statement of confidence or intent, or whatever is considered appropriate. Much Twitter activity and on here, not because we are grandstanding, but because these are our ONLY outlets. No Club statements or Fans Forums, etc, seems to belittle Supporters contributions to this Club. Please, please formally comment.
I think a statement would be a good idea. If Hill isn't going anywhere anytime soon we, the fans, deserve to know and we also deserve to know why.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 22 Nov 2018, 12:06

andy wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 17:31

I'm seriously at the point of putting my season ticket in the bin. If the club will not listen to what EVERY fan seems to want what is the point of even going. We are obviously of no consequence whatsoever.
It's dire, it's dross, it's a complete waste of time.
Now, where DID I put my valued season ticket.... ;D
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 22 Nov 2018, 13:29

andy wrote:
22 Nov 2018, 12:06
andy wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 17:31

I'm seriously at the point of putting my season ticket in the bin. If the club will not listen to what EVERY fan seems to want what is the point of even going. We are obviously of no consequence whatsoever.
It's dire, it's dross, it's a complete waste of time.
Now, where DID I put my valued season ticket.... ;D
I nailed mine to tree with a note saying 'take it if you need it'. I've just been back and some bastard has taken the nail. The season ticket is still there, fortunately.