Stourbr*dge away

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Stourbr*dge away

Post by RobYeltz » 29 Aug 2018, 18:24

Frodo wrote:
29 Aug 2018, 10:19
Early days I know, and negativity aside, but 5 points from 5 games is papering over cracks too well. I feel that it's going to have to get much worse for the yeltz family to justify the change in tactics that we so desperately need. On the pitch, the management has had more than enough chance. However to the less critical, some would argue that the table doesn't reflect this... Yet.

Buckle up guys, the storm is to be weathered for much longer!
What does that even mean?
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 29 Aug 2018, 18:36

Arguably the flattest No9 derby in a while.

I think the fact they got walloped 6 on Saturday meant they understandably didn't come roaring out of the blocks, the fact we have lost both our previous games meant we sat back too. I think both teams probably showed each other too much respect to start with. Chances few and far between with neither team really testing the keeper. Two scrappy goals, theirs from our balls up, ours from our only really good phase of play in the final third all night. Was never going to be a classic I guess. Hopefully a big improvement on Saturday
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

Frodo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Frodo » 29 Aug 2018, 21:07

RobYeltz wrote:
29 Aug 2018, 18:24
Frodo wrote:
29 Aug 2018, 10:19
Early days I know, and negativity aside, but 5 points from 5 games is papering over cracks too well. I feel that it's going to have to get much worse for the yeltz family to justify the change in tactics that we so desperately need. On the pitch, the management has had more than enough chance. However to the less critical, some would argue that the table doesn't reflect this... Yet.

Buckle up guys, the storm is to be weathered for much longer!
What does that even mean?
It means that nothing will change in the near future and we have to wait out for the inevitable run without a win (a run of 7 occurring 3 times 2016-18) for the hope that a change.

Granted we have been through bleak times through the years I stated and we can thank JH for his efforts, however its time we start playing football, and that won't happen without change.