El Busico

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: El Busico

Post by andy » 31 Mar 2018, 18:32

PS It's a pity some of them didn't get hurt piling through the fencing today. Laugh, I would have cried. Tossers.

JayTwiggy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JayTwiggy » 31 Mar 2018, 18:33

Biggest win of this season.

Whoever picked MOTM must’ve had more Fixed Wheel than me. Hughes was the best player on the pitch by a country mile. The lads put a shift in again but we unfortunately have so many players that should be plying their part time trade a league or two below.

Subs again left me baffled. Potentially the worst performance I’ve seen by an away side at the grove this season, Stourbr*dge looked absolutely atrocious, save one or two attacking moments.

Appreciate Shearer taking the chanting on the chin. Feel like Tonksy was looking for trouble but think that’s the passion he has so can’t fault him. Aaron Forde was an absolute disgrace. Said it when he was a player for us, absolute liability and less than average player. It’s one thing being down after a loss but to react like a petulant child, pathetic. So disappointed in him. Hope he gets banned. Enjoy that tonight Fordey!

You saw what it meant to those players at the end and the fans were top draw. Poor from he fan who threw the flair at the end and a few idiot Stourbr*dge fans dotted about but you get that at any level, including some of our fans. The majority of the fans from both sides were very well behaved and wouldn’t let the 2 game a season wonders ruin what was a terrific day.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 31 Mar 2018, 18:45

Glad we do have them 2 games a season. Six easy points.

knowlesyboy96
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by knowlesyboy96 » 31 Mar 2018, 18:50

brilliant result, whole team impressed me, the only downer is aaron forde offering me out for a fight, players should take a bit stick from the home fans but them to try and start on a fan is a joke, cheers to all the yeltz lads that come and stood around me

apart from that, what a day, completed
the double over stourbr*dge, sutton losing again completes that feeling

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 31 Mar 2018, 19:12

Putting the result to one side I don't think I've enjoyed a game so much for a long time.
The reason - Lee. Hughes. His attitude, effort and good humour throughout the 90 minutes was, for me, a joy to watch.
He kept laughing and joking and made it obvious that he just loves playing football. If only he could have scored!
MoM, in my view. Andy's opinion of the Stour Neanderthals is, I would assume, that of any decent fan - from either side.
As for the result it was deserved and has pretty much secured our safety. Let's hope we can finish the season with a flourish - we may even have a chance of not finishing bottom but one!
Well done, lads!

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 31 Mar 2018, 19:26

lutleyyeltz wrote:
31 Mar 2018, 19:12
Putting the result to one side I don't think I've enjoyed a game so much for a long time.
The reason - Lee. Hughes. His attitude, effort and good humour throughout the 90 minutes was, for me, a joy to watch.
He kept laughing and joking and made it obvious that he just loves playing football. If only he could have scored!
MoM, in my view. Andy's opinion of the Stour Neanderthals is, I would assume, that of any decent fan - from either side.
As for the result it was deserved and has pretty much secured our safety. Let's hope we can finish the season with a flourish - we may even have a chance of not finishing bottom but one!
Well done, lads!
Excellent post! Nail on head.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 31 Mar 2018, 19:38

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
31 Mar 2018, 16:27
If I was a stour fan I would feel very aggrieved at that sending off. Very harsh.
Lawton was last man and through on goal - got to be a straight red surely?

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 31 Mar 2018, 19:39

McCone was covering. But it was them. So def a red. And lets never forget the man sent off saying 'I'll never play for them'......all those years ago :P

Yeltz64
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz64 » 31 Mar 2018, 19:51

lutleyyeltz wrote:
Well done, lads!
Couldn't have put it better myself. Lee Hughes 41 never. Sign him up for next season now please. I think this man has almost single handedly saved our season. As well as the tremendous character just look at the vocal support he gives his team mates, which has sadly been lacking this year. His presence has clearly lifted the rest of the team. The only gripe is we still tend to defend too deep at times giving opposition time and space to throw balls into our area.
The sending off - definite. Lawton was the last man although could have been academic if he'd slipped Hughie in.
Great win, surely safe now

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 31 Mar 2018, 19:56

lutleyyeltz wrote:
Well done, lads!
Spot on Lutters! Sums it all up to a tee. Also, very good to see you again today. :)