Nantwich

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Nantwich

Post by Johnny Bud » 13 Jan 2018, 16:53

Lost 1.0

Utterly, utterly dreadful. Something has to give soon. It’s like watching a bunch of strangers.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 13 Jan 2018, 17:11

That’s £10 I’ve gladly saved. Made the right call today!

Sounds as bad as ever...
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 13 Jan 2018, 17:18

That was abject. The team is made up of journeymen players at the end of their careers who've had umpteen clubs or players who are playing at about 2 levels too high.

Failing to have a shot on target against another struggling team speaks volumes. We have been lucky that Sutton are doing so badly as well. They lost 4-3 to Rushall with a late goal.
However I can't see when we'll get another win so relegation is still quite possible.

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 13 Jan 2018, 17:41

I’ve got the rage after that total joke of a performance today. Some players need to pack their bags as they are not fit to wear the shirt.

Jack Kelly and Brad Lewis- both think they are footballers but are as woeful as one another. Kelly’s free kick at the end was the most dismal, pathetic attempt I’ve ever seen. Get him off set pieces (preferably by finding him a new club).

Barnes-Homer- the fact he’s played for 30-odd clubs is perfectly apparent. He’s useless. Hasn’t created or threatened a single chance since he joined. Time to go.

Poscha- another “what the hell am I doing in centre mid” square peg in round hole situation. He had no idea what he was doing today.

And what’s worse, far far worse than any individual ineptitude is that they just don’t seem to care. No interest, no pride, no clue. The mentality is “as long as we don’t finish bottom, that’s OK”. Well- we will finish bottom as we’re a total shambles.

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 13 Jan 2018, 18:05

juanillo wrote:
13 Jan 2018, 17:18
We have been lucky that Sutton are doing so badly as well. They lost 4-3 to Rushall with a late goal.
They’ve just sacked Sneekes.
Let’s hope they don’t get the new manager bounce.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 13 Jan 2018, 18:10

Its becoming hard to know what to say anymore. We have just played one of the most abject teams I've ever seen, at home, and lost. We've got an owner that won't leave, we've got a manager that won't leave, the only thing I can suggest is that WE leave. We won't finish bottom unless we have a 10 point deduction for being in administration, so all we have to look forward to is this clueless, dire football being played by journeyman footballers who couldn't give a f*** for this club bought in by a manager who couldn't unearth us a better player if he bought us in another 250 to add to the 50 we've already seen this season. The off the field problems that we all know about have no bearing on what we have to watch on a Saturday afternoon I'm afraid. It's utterly, utterly dreadful. If we end up with a 2 or 3 division drop this team would still not cope. I honestly don't care if we scrape enough points together before the end of the season because I already feel totally cheated this year by players that don't care and a manager that won't go. I know that Karens plans will require us to get behind the club to keep it going in one form or another but I feel a protest of some sort may be the only way to rid us of what is on the pitch. Quite simply, I just do not want to go anymore.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 13 Jan 2018, 18:13

YeltzDoc wrote:
13 Jan 2018, 18:05
juanillo wrote:
13 Jan 2018, 17:18
We have been lucky that Sutton are doing so badly as well. They lost 4-3 to Rushall with a late goal.
They’ve just sacked Sneekes.
Let’s hope they don’t get the new manager bounce.
Honestly Guy if you were having to watch this you wouldn't care whether we were bottom and relegated or not. Whatever division we were playing this dross in would just make you want to weep.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 13 Jan 2018, 18:15

Andy, look at the attendances, the protest is already happening...

That’s a great post by the way. Nail on head.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 13 Jan 2018, 18:20

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
13 Jan 2018, 18:15
Andy, look at the attendances, the protest is already happening...

That’s a great post by the way. Nail on head.
To be honest Josh it's a hard thing to write but what else can possibly be said? I simply cannot think of a single positive thing to write. At all. Nothing.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 13 Jan 2018, 18:42

Problem is it’s all been said before. Nothing will change. It’s just not enjoyable to watch us, I’m seriously losing patience with the club. I’m starting to not care anymore.