Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Mickleover Updates

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 26 Dec 2017, 17:34

lutleyyeltz wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 17:22
AwayDayYeltz wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 15:58
Truly awful. From both sides.

This league is woeful and we’re the worst of a bad bunch.

Why should you pay £10 to watch this? If I was the owner / chairwoman I’d be embarrassed to charge 10p.

It all comes from one place, though. Doesn’t it?
Very unfair to Karen!
Yes, you're frustrated, but that is naughty.
The price line was a little tongue in cheek / frustration. I’m certainly not advocating lowering the price. But can we honestly say £10 is value for money atm?

The last line is certainly not referring to Karen.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

gingeryeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by gingeryeltz » 26 Dec 2017, 17:37

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 17:07
Today was a very clear indicator as to why I don’t bother with going any more. On and off the p*t*h. It’s like a playground. It really is.
Fair play to Emma from the yeltz family for sorting out the handbags at the end - if somebody had pushed me to the ground then they would of had a slap not just verbal.
This was after she sorted the crap out which was rubbed on the walls of the ladies loo.

Can you sort out the crap on the pitch next please 😁

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 26 Dec 2017, 17:41

Agreed has to be said dealt with by Emma and Neil as well as they could have done! :)

Spooky
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Spooky » 26 Dec 2017, 17:55

gingeryeltz wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 17:37
Fair play to Emma from the yeltz family for sorting out the handbags at the end - if somebody had pushed me to the ground then they would of had a slap not just verbal.
What is happening at this club? The Yeltz family are there as volunteers to help the running of the club, they are not there to see/deal with idiotic actions like this.

And the mess in the ladies toilets? They should be ashamed to call themselves ladies.

Embarrassing from certain people today, they need to take a long hard look at themselves and if they can't control their emotions, then stay away, that sort of behavior is not wanted at the club.

Shame the players couldn't control their emotions either, at 11 v 11 in the second half it looked like we were starting to get on top and have a go at them.

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 26 Dec 2017, 18:02

What happened? I'd retreated to the Yeltz Bar by then...

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 26 Dec 2017, 18:03

Discussed and now seemingly dealt with on another thread JB.

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 26 Dec 2017, 18:05

I've just seen! Me and guesty had gone for a beer in the warm lol.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 26 Dec 2017, 18:08

Johnny Bud wrote:
26 Dec 2017, 18:05
I've just seen! Me and guesty had gone for a beer in the warm lol.
Part timers.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 26 Dec 2017, 18:19

Wish I'd gone early. What a dreadful waste of a boxing day. We didn't look any better or worse with 9 men, it was hard to tell the difference. Mickleover couldn't finish, Platty made a couple of decent saves and we had a couple of efforts towards the end of the first half. Aside from that there was absolutely nothing else on show. We are simply looking to find teams worse than us in games now as we appear to not have any idea how to raise our own game. I hope so much that Karens request for people to keep supporting the club is heeded but I fear that performances like today (and most of the season) will just continue to turn people away.

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 26 Dec 2017, 18:42

I agree it was poor but it's a little unfair to one player to say there was nothing else on show.

McAtee was very good, passing , tackling, tracking back, getting up the field. He was head and shoulders above the rest.

However, to be largely outplayed by a team who'd had 5 successive defeats says a lot and the poor discipline of the players just exacerbated things.

Also, why do the players get applause for getting themselves sent off and then the referee gets abuse for making correct decisions?