Nantwich Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Steve Glass
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Nantwich Updates

Post by Steve Glass » 16 Feb 2016, 17:19

Only just caught up with reading this thread and almost wished I hadn't. Just to add another perspective to think about. One of the down sides of social media is that it is used in business as part of research, assessing people and companies and even football clubs that someone, large or small, might want to invest their money and time in. 'Due diligence' comes in many forms. My guess is that our previous and existing sponsors invest (ed) a disproportionate amount of their time and money into non league clubs like 'ours' for many reasons. Football Passion, enthusiasm etc is great but if the abuse they receive is unacceptable - and that is what is being debated on here- it is unlikely to encourage anyone to do more than - well you know my usual line. Most investors and successful business people I work with are ultimately only human.

HurstGreenHTFC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by HurstGreenHTFC » 25 Feb 2016, 09:09

Yeltz27 wrote: I'm genuinely appalled and I won't be going to the Grove again until something changes.

Looks like you might have been there less than a week after you made this comment.
Perhaps you should highlight whats changed to make you attend.

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 25 Feb 2016, 09:59

As I said on Saturday, I went because that's what I always do if I am here. If you think me attending was in some way me changing my opinion of Steve Lynch's behaviour and attitude you'd be very much mistaken.