Worcester Friendly

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Worcester Friendly

Post by RaidenYeltz » 10 Feb 2016, 08:10

dalevillain wrote:I think there were a few positive things to take from tonight's game, namely:

*First trip down The Grove since Christmas, so a good chance to catch up with some folk I haven't seen for a while.

*First trip to The Yeltz Bar in pretty much an age, thanks to meeting Keasey on the No.9 bus from Colley Gate!

As for the game....not a great performance by us the first half, improved a bit in the second half, but you could tell they were a step above us in terms of their movement and fitness. However a good workout for the lads I felt and a good opportunity to play against a decent class of opposition.

Hopefully Saturday's game will be on so look forward to a trip to Nantwich!

Up the Yeltz!
You forgot to mention the fact it's one for the groundhopper.

offmehead
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by offmehead » 10 Feb 2016, 12:25

My memory may be playing tricks, but who was it that came on at No. 12 playing at the back, please?

ginger dynamo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by ginger dynamo » 10 Feb 2016, 14:24

offmehead wrote:My memory may be playing tricks, but who was it that came on at No. 12 playing at the back, please?
The number 12 i think was John Hill Junior.

Other subs to come on were Rowley, Summerfield (who I thought played well), Turner and the new bloke I presume was Nathan Edimo. Westwood was on the bench but didn't come on injury maybe?

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 10 Feb 2016, 14:47

RaidenYeltz wrote:
dalevillain wrote:I think there were a few positive things to take from tonight's game, namely:

*First trip down The Grove since Christmas, so a good chance to catch up with some folk I haven't seen for a while.

*First trip to The Yeltz Bar in pretty much an age, thanks to meeting Keasey on the No.9 bus from Colley Gate!

As for the game....not a great performance by us the first half, improved a bit in the second half, but you could tell they were a step above us in terms of their movement and fitness. However a good workout for the lads I felt and a good opportunity to play against a decent class of opposition.

Hopefully Saturday's game will be on so look forward to a trip to Nantwich!

Up the Yeltz!
You forgot to mention the fact it's one for the groundhopper.
Ay it