Barwell Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Noggin
Global Moderator

Re: Barwell Updates

Post by Noggin » 01 Jan 2015, 20:42

welshyeltz wrote:Looking forward to seeing Daniels up against Eye. Will take him apart.
It's not "easy" to understand that post Welshyeltz, can you please elaborate?

welshyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by welshyeltz » 01 Jan 2015, 20:51

Sorry should have read Eze as in Henry- the King's Lynn centre half.

gingeryeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by gingeryeltz » 01 Jan 2015, 20:53

Noggin wrote:
welshyeltz wrote:Looking forward to seeing Daniels up against Eye. Will take him apart.
It's not "easy" to understand that post Welshyeltz, can you please elaborate?
Nice one Noggin - at least I understand you !

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 02 Jan 2015, 09:12

Great result against a decent team. Can't see many teams taking 6pts from Barwell this season.
There are always a few eyebrows raised when Ben is left on the bench but credit to the management for going with Daniels and Isedyn, I thought considering they'd never played together before the hold up play of Isedyn and pace and trickery of Daniels caused them no end of problems. On another day we might have got 6 goals with Aaron himself missing a one on one and Turner hitting the bar.
The opening early goal helped us settle I think and Tonksy's perfectly waited pass for Daniels set us up nicely.
With the new signing of Aaron Lloyd we've got some great options upfront and hopefully we'll continue to progress.
A much improved attendance today as well, still a few missing from Stourbr*dge though...
Looking forward to Kings Lynn tomorrow, hopefully we'll take a few away supporters with us!
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 02 Jan 2015, 16:59

Who is Eye? Did you mean Eze (assuming he still at Lynn)?

Superb answer to the one or maybe two game critics after the previous two games.

We could have scored a lot more today. What a good signing Aaron looks added another dimension to our game. I personally would rest Christie Saturday (to start with) and start with Ben and Aaron Daniels.

Unless Aaron Lloyd has had chance to train with the players I would hold back on him tomorrow.

Did anyone notice our new slightly mature centre back yesterday. Welcome back Asa and he played well too.

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE and A Happy New Year.

Thanks to Steve (who in Ants absence) got both the last two games on.