Stourbr*dge updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: S*******dge updates

Post by Westyeltz » 30 Dec 2014, 20:49

Laurel Lane Lamper wrote:
Westyeltz wrote:
Laurel Lane Lamper wrote:Bragoli is now being given our own goal but Villa fans may recall Chris Nicholl scoring all 4 goals in a 2-2 draw at Leicester

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/aston_vi ... -1976.html
You really do always drag things down to the lowest possible level don't you Chas? ;)
Ah! Another of the unenlightened....... ;)
Following a hearty chuckle at your response, Brother Chas, I would point out that I have truly been for many years converted to The Mighty Yeltz as you very well know, with never a mention of the showbiz team of my youth ;) :)

And despite living elsewhere these days, I still follow the fortunes of them Pears, the County of my birth. Have you ever heard of them? ;D

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 30 Dec 2014, 21:24

Westyeltz wrote:
Following a hearty chuckle at your response, Brother Chas, I would point out that I have truly been for many years converted to The Mighty Yeltz as you very well know, with never a mention of the showbiz team of my youth ;) :)

And despite living elsewhere these days, I still follow the fortunes of them Pears, the County of my birth. Have you ever heard of them? ;D
No. :-)

Pantverdant

Post by Pantverdant » 30 Dec 2014, 21:58

Surely,must be those mighty Pears otherwise known as WURRSETERSHUR home of Lea & Perrins
and the mighty Daryll Mitchell son of Badsey! ;D