Re: Skelmersdale

Post by skem06 » 19 Oct 2014, 14:05

Think finishing 18th would be a really good result for you. :D

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 19 Oct 2014, 14:42

Obsessed!

You're having a good season which many of us predicted.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 20 Dec 2014, 18:29

RobYeltz wrote:
skem06 wrote:who was that Jimmy look-a-likey in your dug out, scary looking bloke!!

Think you will struggle in this league to be honest. You are very slow, no imagination, poor passing and just look to hump the ball into the box. You got lucky for the goal, but well done for continuing to try and score. We should have been 3 up by then, your keeper was MOM by a mile for you. I predict a long hard season for you though, prediction 18th.

Looking forward to the return leg, 3-0 to the Skem!!

Good luck.
I love it when we're written off. I certainly wouldn't judge ANY team on 90 minutes of football yet in those few lines you think we're going to struggle. The first 20 minutes aside where you battered us it was a very even game and for an away team, new to the league who apparently are going to struggle I would expect an established team in the division like Skelmersdale United to be able to beat us. Yet you didn't. As one Skem supporter said after the game "Your crap mate".. my response, yes pal, but you failed to beat us.

Keep writing us off please we just love it!
Rob, has skem06 been back in touch this afternoon? ;D Eating tons and tons of humble pie I suspect. And to the other guy, now who's crap mate? ;D

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 20 Dec 2014, 23:51

Not seen or heard from them yet, considering we're so "crap" that's now 4 points taken off them as well. One chap on their forum thought we were 'hostile', nothing to do with the thugs on the pitch in the Skelmersdale shirts of course who managed to get two players sent off.... I can't make out if they're arrogant or blinded by their bias
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 21 Dec 2014, 19:26

Plus they have not scored a goal in any games.

The one for them at Skem was an unfortunate own goal where a clearance hit the returning keeper.

Perhaps Skem should try goal scoring practice in their next training session?