Skelmersdale

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
gingeryeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Skelmersdale

Post by gingeryeltz » 17 Aug 2014, 14:51

YeltzDoc wrote:From the same post -

"I think most of the noise when they scored came from the players and staff (especially that bloke with dyed hair who looked like someone from "Black Lace" (I half expected him to sing "Agadoo")"

Johnny Bud?

They don't make them like that these days eh Doc ? (Thank **** !)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 17 Aug 2014, 15:03

True.

They look like everybody in Cradley Heath.

But, who was he on about?

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 17 Aug 2014, 15:20

YeltzDoc wrote:True.

They look like everybody in Cradley Heath.

But, who was he on about?
I have no idea the only person they could be thinking of is one of the new coaches although I can't see the resemblance myself to be honest

skem06
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by skem06 » 17 Aug 2014, 18:03

who was that Jimmy look-a-likey in your dug out, scary looking bloke!!

Think you will struggle in this league to be honest. You are very slow, no imagination, poor passing and just look to hump the ball into the box. You got lucky for the goal, but well done for continuing to try and score. We should have been 3 up by then, your keeper was MOM by a mile for you. I predict a long hard season for you though, prediction 18th.

Looking forward to the return leg, 3-0 to the Skem!!

Good luck.

gingeryeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by gingeryeltz » 17 Aug 2014, 18:15

skem06 wrote:who was that Jimmy look-a-likey in your dug out, scary looking bloke!!

Good luck.

Thanks for your comments Skem06 - were you at the game yesterday?
Your bench looked a fearsome lot !

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=scous ... B450%3B248

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 17 Aug 2014, 18:45

skem06 wrote:who was that Jimmy look-a-likey in your dug out, scary looking bloke!!

Think you will struggle in this league to be honest. You are very slow, no imagination, poor passing and just look to hump the ball into the box. You got lucky for the goal, but well done for continuing to try and score. We should have been 3 up by then, your keeper was MOM by a mile for you. I predict a long hard season for you though, prediction 18th.

Good luck.
Best of luck to you too.

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 17 Aug 2014, 19:22

Good luck.
You seem to have forgotten the chances we had in the first half. I agree we started slow but we matched you. And we had the ball over the line twice, one more than you and your you tuber decides to omit the footage.

As long as you continue to have local refs and linos your Tom Daley divers should get all the decisions.

The table at the end of the season will tell the truth.

Good luck apart from when we meet again for the rest of the season.

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 17 Aug 2014, 19:23

Good luck.
You are entitled to your opinion, personally though I think you are wrong like your fellow fan who reckoned we only brought 8 fans ! :)

I thought we were definitely deserving of a point, justice was done in the end as we had a perfectly good goal not given, though our keeper made a few top saves, the goal you scored was calamitous from our point of view, though just one of those things that only happen once or twice a season.

If you watch our goal on the video you will see a superb piece of technical ability, The composure was brilliant even though Bragoli was being closed down, I could personally watch it all day, luck I really don't think so !

I thought the way we kept going like we did last season was credit to us, and though it's difficult to predict where we will finish, as we are new to this league if we are going to finish 18th then you will only finish as high as 17th as there wasn't much between the teams.

Good luck to you too.

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 17 Aug 2014, 19:28

gingeryeltz wrote:
AVFCYELTZ wrote:Goals here, great strike by Bragoli!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV4QREIzRa4
http://skemunitedforum.proboards.com/th ... highlights
Rob you mentioned the goal you scored, a yard over the line, I have it on video but it doesnt show anything that says it was or it wasnt.

The Admin guy who took the video (Kev Panther) makes the above comment on their forum - so why not include it on your video for all to see then? (interesting he calls it a goal !)
He claims that he has it on video. He has chosen not to share.
He did not follow the offside with the carmera (stayed on ASA) but then says our keeper should have been red carded for his actions. How if he did not see it. Oh he video'd red marks on a blokes chest. Did he offer to video any other players for both teams for marks.

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 17 Aug 2014, 19:30

YeltzDoc wrote: But, who was he on about?
Don't know who the fella named is but we obviously have Trevor who is vocal and the new Coach so assume one of them.