Re: Romulus Updates

Post by Johnny Bud » 12 Jul 2014, 13:10

Sub for us: Pearson on, Sargeant off

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 12 Jul 2014, 13:40

Romulus 1 Halesowen 2

Aaron Griffiths with a right footed finish from the edge of the area!

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 12 Jul 2014, 13:48

Romulus 1 Halesowen 3

Thompson-Brown, bit of a howler from Mr Evans!!

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 12 Jul 2014, 13:54

Full time: Romulus 1 Halesowen 3

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 12 Jul 2014, 15:58

Jimmy out for 81. Gutted for him!

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 12 Jul 2014, 17:37

A very useful workout in the midday heat. We probably could have done with a couple of subs in the second half to be honest.
I liked the look of Kettle, he looked big and strong. Till worked hard and seemed quite vocal until going off. I didn't see him get injured so let's hope it's just precautionary.
The players I thought did well, Mackenzie always tried to get it down and play but the ball seemed to spend more time in the air. Neither Seargeant or Pearson really had a shot to save all game apart from the free kick when they scored. Many more positives than negatives though and a more than useful workout.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 12 Jul 2014, 18:39

AVFCYELTZ wrote:A very useful workout in the midday heat. We probably could have done with a couple of subs in the second half to be honest.
I liked the look of Kettle, he looked big and strong. Till worked hard and seemed quite vocal until going off. I didn't see him get injured so let's hope it's just precautionary.
The players I thought did well, Mackenzie always tried to get it down and play but the ball seemed to spend more time in the air. Neither Seargeant or Pearson really had a shot to save all game apart from the free kick when they scored. Many more positives than negatives though and a more than useful workout.
Till just seem to be running with the ball when all of a sudden his hamstring or something just seem to give way lets just hope it isn't anything major up until that point he had looked very promising. Particular mention also for Robert Thompson - Brown who also looked impressive. All in all a solid first pre-season friendly I thought.

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 12 Jul 2014, 23:08

Wheels wrote:
AVFCYELTZ wrote:A very useful workout in the midday heat. We probably could have done with a couple of subs in the second half to be honest.
Till just seem to be running with the ball when all of a sudden his hamstring or something just seem to give way lets just hope it isn't anything major up until that point he had looked very promising. Particular mention also for Robert Thompson - Brown who also looked impressive. All in all a solid first pre-season friendly I thought.
Thanks mate. Agree about Thompson-Brown, I thought he did very well.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ