Mickleover Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
beastyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Mickleover Updates

Post by beastyyeltz » 06 Apr 2014, 22:03

dazzlingdazza wrote:
beastyyeltz wrote:I was going to say, I didn't think the team coach could get back that quick ;)
I just be at the home game Saturday and/or Sheffield away, if the T-Shirts are around I can purchase one for you then you can settle up at Belper if you want ?
Cheers Dazza that would be great :) and no unfortunately not Raiden going on holiday for the weekend, unfortunately :( I'll definitely be at Belper though

ginger dynamo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by ginger dynamo » 07 Apr 2014, 14:58

It was a bostin game on Sat really enjoyed it, I don’t think Mickleover could handle our front two. Great vocal support from the Yeltzmen behind the goal as well fair play. I’m not sure if was hearing things but in the second half did I hear the chant “there’s only one Colin Bobble”?!

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 07 Apr 2014, 18:16

ginger dynamo wrote:It was a bostin game on Sat really enjoyed it, I don’t think Mickleover could handle our front two. Great vocal support from the Yeltzmen behind the goal as well fair play. I’m not sure if was hearing things but in the second half did I hear the chant “there’s only one Colin Bobble”?!

You heard correctly ! It was just a spare of the moment thing, Mickleovers number 6 also provided us with entertainment as he had a haircut like a telly tubby !

ginger dynamo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by ginger dynamo » 07 Apr 2014, 19:08

Well it certainly made me chuckle! But what do u say when the misses asks who's Colin bobble? I just said he was a wordsmith and left it at that!

gingeryeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by gingeryeltz » 07 Apr 2014, 19:12

ginger dynamo wrote:Well it certainly made me chuckle! But what do u say when the misses asks who's Colin bobble? I just said he was a wordsmith and left it at that!
If I remember correctly their very jolly keeper went to take a goal kick and the ball moved.
Hence the chant ............

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 07 Apr 2014, 19:24

The Nu Nu chant was the best, aimed at No.6.

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 07 Apr 2014, 19:31

There were that many different chants flying about, that's the thing someone could make something up and people just join in. I think the only one which no one really joined in was "Tie me kangaroo down" but that was a John C special ! Still love the garden shed. Looking forward to Sheffield all being well.

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 07 Apr 2014, 19:52

dazzlingdazza wrote:There were that many different chants flying about, that's the thing someone could make something up and people just join in. I think the only one which no one really joined in was "Tie me kangaroo down" but that was a John C special ! Still love the garden shed. Looking forward to Sheffield all being well.
I wish someone got a picture of JonC with the scarf round his head, wondering on his own outside.

Still believe he was lucky not to be sanctioned under the Mental Health Act! ;)

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 07 Apr 2014, 20:59

RaidenYeltz wrote: Still believe he was lucky not to be sanctioned under the Mental Health Act! ;)
He once was, but was let loose during the era of the Brothers Grim at The Grove. Deemed sane ???

Should soon be back in appropriate care though. With a slice of good fortune for the rest of us ;)

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 08 Apr 2014, 13:48

Westyeltz wrote:
RaidenYeltz wrote: Still believe he was lucky not to be sanctioned under the Mental Health Act! ;)
He once was, but was let loose during the era of the Brothers Grim at The Grove. Deemed sane ???

Should soon be back in appropriate care though. With a slice of good fortune for the rest of us ;)

Not sure what you are on about Westy Bros Grim era? Perhaps more detail?

I was a supporter long before, during, after and will be long after (god willing).
I was on the protest outside the ground (no ladder required) due to gap. And followed away when Ingrams not paying players and was a case of how many we would lose by not if, just to support the players who turned out for us.