Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Coalville Updates

Post by valenciayeltz » 04 Mar 2014, 21:40

Top of the Cup!!

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 04 Mar 2014, 21:43

That's a great win! A really busy run in but we can do this!

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 04 Mar 2014, 21:52

Class. Again.

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 04 Mar 2014, 21:54

Absolutely tremendous performance! Fantastic effort and commitment from every player!!

And Matthew Sargeant- wow!!! He has been superb in the last two games!!

beastyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by beastyyeltz » 04 Mar 2014, 22:43

Get in absolutely fantastic! We are top of the league say we are top of the league! There's a bright golden haze on the meadow!

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 04 Mar 2014, 23:36

Tonight I am an especially proud yeltzman, I have to be honest before the game I would of taken a draw, the way we came out trying to boss the game, deservedly took the lead, to hang on for so long showing grit and determination was fantastic, we rode our luck at times, they hit the cross bar twice, but each to a man we were awesome. Lads a massive well done tonight !

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 04 Mar 2014, 23:48

Fandapadosey. Get in.

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 04 Mar 2014, 23:58

Just got back courtesy of JohnC's limo. -Thanks John.

I'm absolutely buzzing about tonight's win. The lads, to a man were outstanding. Every single one of them. For those who went to the Leek game and acknowledged how hard it was to get a result, need to multiply that by 1000 and that will give you some idea of how hard the players worked tonight.

For the first half I thought we had the better of the game, creating the better of the chances, of course the highlight being the goal from Isedyn. Tonksy did one of his usual long throws and it seemed as they were concentrating on Joe Hull, Isedyn got to the ball first and it seemed to take an age to drop into the corner of the net off his header. It was nothing less than we deserved to be honest as we had done the majority of the running.

Half time came and we knew they would come at us in the second half. Whilst our efforts once again were huge we were crying out for fresh legs to come on, however with Lait not fit, Turner injured, Guyes injured and Penney unavailable, with all due respect to the youth lads on the bench it wasn't really a game for them to come on either.
The last 20 minutes or so was really tough, we struggled to get the ball up to the front two, despite their best efforts and the ball just keep coming back at us. The back four were unbelievable tonight, Tilt and Hull must have headed the ball 100 times tonight, the full backs were as good as ever and Forde was like a rottweiler in the middle of the pitch once again. Credit also to Macca, who I don't think has played 90 minutes in quite a while. On the rare occasions we were breached tonight Matt Seargant was phenomenal. His decision making, positioning and concentration in particular were brilliant. Coalville threw everything at us tonight and we rode our luck when they hit the bar twice we deserved to hold on and Matt Seargant can certainly feel proud of his performance tonight, he's certainly showed the form John Hill expected of him tonight.

Against Leek I thought the team raised the bar, tonight it has been raised once again. This team is deserving of a great crowd to support them on Saturday, I hope everyone reading this gets themselves there on Saturday. We don't need to get complacent thinking that if we can beat Leek and Coalville, Belper should be easy. Our two wins of this trilogy will mean nothing if we lose on Saturday and Belper have nothing to lose - unlike us.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 05 Mar 2014, 00:01

They shut m42 and m6 bet coalville wished it had been before the match. "our shed is bigger than this" lol.