Rainworth updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
beastyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Rainworth updates

Post by beastyyeltz » 19 Jan 2014, 18:39

I thought Pearson had a decent game today, a lot better than most of Sergeant's games. Made some decent saves today and looked comfortable when the ball was anywhere near the box. Moving on to the game, it wasn't the worst performance I have seen but it definitely wasn't the best. We were under a lot of pressure most game and the fact alone that we didn't concede shows how well our defence can hold under tight pressure.

We looked dangerous coming forward as well, in fact we looked like we could score every time we approached the Rainworth box. We showed glimpses of the way we have been playing most of the season, which was very pleasing on the eye.

Nobody seems to have mentioned this but when Haseley was on the ball he showed a lot of quality and seemed very comfortable with the ball. Gueyes played well but he needs more service up front, same goes for Ben. Hull, Tilt and Charlton also had a great game yesterday and Tonks was quality yet again, grabbing yet another one of his trademark throw-in assits

Glad to see so many fans there yesterday and I love seeing the shed as packed as it was. It gives the shed a good atmosphere especially when we are winning and getting behind the team and in some cases singing. All points to very promising signs for the yeltz and long may it continue!

#uptheyeltz