Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Rainworth updates

Post by Johnny Bud » 18 Jan 2014, 16:50

Full time: Halesowen 1 - RMW 0

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 18 Jan 2014, 17:28

An improved 2nd half and a clean sheet were the plus points. Macca's string pulling was missed. However it's 3 points . Also who'd have thought a team we've comfortably beaten would win at Coalville?

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 18 Jan 2014, 17:38

New bloke Eminogku was on Hednesford bench on Tuesday night

http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2014/01 ... ort-county

Matt Martin has taken up kick-boxing.

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 18 Jan 2014, 17:50

I think this is Eminoglu from the Villa website 2010/2011 season:
http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/AcademyProfi ... 60,00.html

beastyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by beastyyeltz » 18 Jan 2014, 18:04

He's grown a bit of a beard since then

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 18 Jan 2014, 18:11

Not a pretty match but 3 points. Great goal by Joe Hull.

Second highest gate of the season. Good considering Tuesday's result & performance.

Good to see Sam in goal. Did what he had too, not a busy game for him.

Their keeper earned a shiner.

Trevor an early bath for a barney at the lino.

New bloke for us.

See you at Market Drayton.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 18 Jan 2014, 18:26

Not great but good enough on the day. Thought Clarke played well on his full debut and Tilt was rightly MOM although Asa pushed him for it. Good to see Ben looking back to the pace of the game again but he and Christie need better service. One problem for me at the moment though is we seem to be carrying 1 or 2 passengers, 1 in particular. If we are to stay up there in contention right to the end this has to be rectified one way or another. I know everyone hasn't got the engine of Tom Tonks, but it shows up when 100% isn't given. Anyway, don't want to finish on a negative, so well done lads, 3 more points, onwards and upwards!

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 18 Jan 2014, 18:58

Today's game was always going to be about the result and not the performance. We got the result. Well done to all concerned.

Not a great game, and apart from a 15-20 minute spell in the second half (when we looked as good as we have played all season) the game was more about keeping it tight and trying to grab something when we could. Rainworth I thought were well organised and very workmanlike in their approach making it tricky for us to play. Had we have increased our lead in that great spell after half time I think we might have got 3 or 4. At 1-0 we were always only a balls up away from dropping 2 points but credit to the lads for standing firm. I thought all of our back four were excellent today as was Isedyn Christie upfront holding up the play and flicking on. New bloke dribbling across the 18 yard box was heart in your mouth moment for a while but credit to the lads for hanging on in there.

Trevor's sending off was actually quite funny to be honest, he was going nuts at the linesman for the challenge on Jean Michelle, but the linesman calmly responded with 'I couldn't see anything, you were stood in the way'

We got what we wanted today, as ever, plenty of spirit from the lads thoroughly deserving of their ovation as they left the field. Well done for another super crowd as well! Hopefully we can take a good following away with us next week too as it's only an hour away.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 18 Jan 2014, 19:07

My MOM was Christie. I'm sure he's getting better every game?

Joe Hull and Tilt were cracking mind and Tilt deserved MOM, don't get me wrong. These two won everything that's thrown at them don't they? I seriously doubt there's a better centre back pairing in this league?

We deserved this win. Why? We battled. We rode their storm for 30 mins and hit them with a Tonks special.

I don't like seeing us bellow par but at the same.time I enjoy the scraping three points wins. It really is a sign of a good team.

Pearson wasn't called on.too much but made two really top saves in the first half. Glad to see him in goal.

Good win and we're where we deserve to be. Top of the league.

Fantastic.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 18 Jan 2014, 19:16

RaidenYeltz wrote:My MOM was Christie. I'm sure he's getting better every game?

Joe Hull and Tilt were cracking mind and Tilt deserved MOM, don't get me wrong. These two won everything that's thrown at them don't they? I seriously doubt there's a better centre back pairing in this league?

We deserved this win. Why? We battled. We rode their storm for 30 mins and hit them with a Tonks special.

I don't like seeing us bellow par but at the same.time I enjoy the scraping three points wins. It really is a sign of a good team.

Pearson wasn't called on.too much but made two really top saves in the first half. Glad to see him in goal.

Good win and we're where we deserve to be. Top of the league.

Fantastic.
God i wish i'd never used the word 'deserve'. ::)