Coalville Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
watsisnerm
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Coalville Updates

Post by watsisnerm » 17 Jan 2014, 09:34

RaidenYeltz wrote:He actually said we don't deserve to be where we are? How can it be construed differently? Either way I find it a strange comment considering.
he meant we are punching above our weight..we are.. theres teams below us with 3 times the wage budget of ours, what John and his team have done is remarkable and some of the players may not be as skillful as the ones in some teams they may not be as strong but they have all worked so hard to get us where we are..but it is hard work to stay there and sometimes hard work isnt enough against some teams and sometimes a team comes to the grove and does to us what we have been doing to others..put us on the back foot from the off
John knows all this, he knows supporters will criticise certain performances and players but what is dissapointing is supporters critiscising each others opinions, weve been there before and it wasnt pleasant and it does have an effect on the team...John doesnt tell his players how good they were after every match and neither will all the supporters so lets accept that and support as we have done so well, in our own ways, whether we wish to mention the good and/or bad points in any game

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 17 Jan 2014, 09:59

If I've got the wrong end of the stick then sorry! It's Friday and I'm in a good mood. So I'll leave it and apologise :)

At the game they'll always have my backing and at the final whistle I'll always applaud them off - given they work hard - which they do.

Tuesday night I did something I'd never do at Albion, stayed and watched it right until the end (if Albion were more than 2 down I'd usually leave 10-15 mins from the end!) and clapped the lads off. Why? Because of the sheer hard work they put in.

I've had my moan at the keeper and that's it. If he plays Sat I'll get behind him. No more I can do really! :)

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 17 Jan 2014, 15:40

watsisnerm wrote:
RaidenYeltz wrote:He actually said we don't deserve to be where we are? How can it be construed differently? Either way I find it a strange comment considering.
he meant we are punching above our weight..we are.. theres teams below us with 3 times the wage budget of ours, what John and his team have done is remarkable and some of the players may not be as skillful as the ones in some teams they may not be as strong but they have all worked so hard to get us where we are..
Wish i'd used those words. Perfect.

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 17 Jan 2014, 16:20

andy wrote:
watsisnerm wrote:
he meant we are punching above our weight..we are.. theres teams below us with 3 times the wage budget of ours, what John and his team have done is remarkable and some of the players may not be as skillful as the ones in some teams they may not be as strong but they have all worked so hard to get us where we are..
Wish i'd used those words. Perfect.
::) ;D