Sutton Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Sutton Updates

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 15 Dec 2013, 17:35

It was Tom Tonks' best match in a Yeltz shirt, my MoM closely followed by Kristian Green. All back four were tremendous (and that, without doubt is according to Mark Chapman, don't know why, ask YeltzDoc :-) )

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 15 Dec 2013, 18:35

;)

I didn't mean the Radio 5 muppet.

Cafe bars, idiots and pigeons, there's far too many in this town...

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 15 Dec 2013, 20:02

I hope you have fun......?

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 16 Dec 2013, 09:00

old git wrote:Yes it was a nailed on red as he stamped him on the back (twice) and threw a punch as well.

What we couldn't see for the second red was what all the theatrics on their bench and behind it were all about. Can anybody enlighten us ?
Was farcical! Never have I head such appalling language in front of young kids from an opposition bench. For the Manager and Coach to start swearing and shouting at a fan on the touchline right in front of the referee is appalling. Never mind, they still continued after the game. The poor kid near the touchline was crying and screaming, one way to put off the future fans for sure.

Good to see that the referee was in front of the dugout for the second Red Card and saw it all. Hopefully a report will be made to the league.

I must say, well done to our lads! The discipline was tremendous not to retaliate, we were focused right to the end. I don't think we even got a card. What a great bunch of lads we have at Halesowen!

Tom Tonks best game in a Yeltz shirt to date, fabulous performance.

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 16 Dec 2013, 10:17

I think Griffiths got a yellow meaning he misses the trip to Loughborough for 5 yellows. Only a one game ban.

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 16 Dec 2013, 10:43

Joe Hull's parents were in the stand with family & friends and at the end of the match were very distressed by the threatening abusive behaviour of the baldie in the suit.
As well as the referee making a report to the FA, Sutton should be taking action against that guy.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 16 Dec 2013, 11:28

If the behaviour of this individual was so bad, maybe HTFC should consider a formal complaint - assuming that our representatives heard and saw all that was taking place.
From where I was standing, behind the Sutton goal, it was impossible to see precisely what was happening. I really feel that this incident should be investigated and not "kicked into the long grass."

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 16 Dec 2013, 17:58

The problem the authorities have with this is that it is often one word against the other. Especially when the referee and linesmen are having to deal with the yob like behaviour on the pitch like in the last 15 minutes.
I didn't see what happened with this bald headed suit wearing fool, but to hear of players parents getting distressed at this persons behaviour is uncalled for and unnecessary. We all get passionate and worked up about the game at times but I thought the referee was fully justified in his actions on Saturday and to try and say differently shows a complete and utter lack of understanding of the game. It seems that Sutton from the players, to the bench to their officials really need to take a long hard look in the mirror. It seems the only class in Sutton came from their supporters who seemed a decent bunch.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 16 Dec 2013, 19:23

I think the fact they under estimated us and believe that they get such a huge advantage with their shockingly awful 'pitch' caused a lot of the un-savoury scenes.

I just think they expect to be on top and win game due to the simple fact of the surface they play on and when we stood up and stopped them playing, they threw their toys out their pram.

Or is that just me?

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 16 Dec 2013, 20:10

If this hairless person was abusive in front and in the stand. Surely their Directors box is in it and the officials of the club would have witnessed it.