Roms Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Roms Updates

Post by RaidenYeltz » 10 Dec 2013, 16:42

Double post. Sorry :)
Last edited by RaidenYeltz on 10 Dec 2013, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 10 Dec 2013, 16:46

Mid Jan I think I over heard. Same time as Laity. Who's had his op and all went well. Not sure if I'm allowed to repeat what I heard. So apologies if not. Don't shout :(

Also heard Trev has got Ben working on fitness too. Ben just wants to be a part of anything. I've seldom seen a player seem so happy. Not just happy with the club but in general.

We were speaking highly of him last night. He's Gunna smash a hatrick when he returns. Kicking every ball last night.

Brilliant.

I ain't been a Yeltz fan for long, but I already feel lucky to see such talent wear the shirt. Not just the talent but the attitude and commitment too. What a top lad.

old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by old git » 10 Dec 2013, 18:57

ginger dynamo wrote:
old git wrote:For me it spoke volumes last night for the spirit of this squad when Paul Evans and Ben Haseley stood behind the goal both halves.
Ben, in particular looked like a caged animal, and it's pretty obvious he would like to be the other side of the fence.
Did Ben happen to mention how his injury is progressing or how much longer he’d be out for?
Unfortunately, the medical people keep stalling him and he would be foolish to disobey them. :(

ginger dynamo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by ginger dynamo » 11 Dec 2013, 10:08

old git wrote:
ginger dynamo wrote:
old git wrote:For me it spoke volumes last night for the spirit of this squad when Paul Evans and Ben Haseley stood behind the goal both halves.
Ben, in particular looked like a caged animal, and it's pretty obvious he would like to be the other side of the fence.
Did Ben happen to mention how his injury is progressing or how much longer he’d be out for?
Unfortunately, the medical people keep stalling him and he would be foolish to disobey them. :(
I would have asked him myself but I got a bit starstruck lol!