Re: Lincoln Updates

Post by Westyeltz » 07 Dec 2013, 21:43

Brilliant! Whens the book out - "The Collected Poems of Brother Avery"

Another three Georges for you effort..... O0 O0 O0

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 07 Dec 2013, 21:55

Brother Westwood, again i'm honoured. I may have to rest on my laurals as i am running out of shelf space for the Georges.

KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by KenR » 08 Dec 2013, 01:49

oh my word, Westy, Lutters and anybody else, please DO NOT encourage the Brummagen Bard. Can you not see what youyr doing ? We cannot talk to him any more and Owen has entered him into the Llangollen Eisteddfodd.

rubens
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by rubens » 08 Dec 2013, 09:29

Another hard working performance and deserved result, on occasions when we got the ball down ,played through the middle then out wide and got behind there defence we looked very dangerous and pleasing to watch, unfortunately it didn't happen enough.
Thought Mckenzie had a good game except for one error, but most players on the pitch made at least one.
Back four never looked in trouble ,and with Brendon ready to step in at any moment ,they have to be on top of their game, Patterson looks a handful ,very sharp.
great second goal , well done Aaron Griffiths,
looking forward to Monday night, it will be very interesting on a 3G pitch it should suit gueyes with the way he plays running with the ball

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 08 Dec 2013, 11:19

[quote= it will be very interesting on a 3G pitch it should suit gueyes with the way he plays running with the ball[/quote]

....and maybe get a decent cross in! :-\

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 08 Dec 2013, 21:58

The 3G pitch however is not very forgiving for players carrying knocks or the wrong side of 30. As well as Isedyn Christie has played of late it wouldn't surprise me to see the fresher legs of Penney on Monday. The same might be said of Jinna in for MacKenzie...we'll see I guess!
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ