Tipton Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Tipton Updates

Post by dazzlingdazza » 28 Sep 2013, 21:38

CRH Yeltz wrote:Job well done by the boys today. Great to see 400+ in the ground today and hope that some of the extra fans come back again. Ben seems to be on a mission to score a worldie every home game, the 25 yard chip last week was excellent but his second today is probably the best goal I've seen us score in my time watching the team.

As I recently said on another thread, we need the draw to be kind again. Another winnable home tie would be appreciated.

Dazza, the Molineux dream is still alive!

It certainly is and wouldn't be great ! Had a bit of a reunion with a Tipton fan today I hadn't seen for 20 years since college, he was saying how he went to Carlisle away in the 1st round proper a few years ago and they took 1500 fans up there ! Imagine how many we would take to Wolves !? It is just a dream at the moment but if we get through the next round I will start to believe ! I am excited about the draw on talksport Monday if we are in for the 1 st round proper i think I might just cum in my pants ! Lol

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 29 Sep 2013, 10:19

Typical FA Cup match except no sending off, with Christie lucky not to have had an early bath and escaped with a booking.

Another banana skin avoided. We approached the game with professionalism and thoroughly deserved the win.

Had I realised it was their no. 5 who had scored he would have had more stick as he tried to wind Christie up after the booking in order to try and get him sent off.

Agree there were many options (how nice too) for man of the match today and I think this season has been the case at all the games long may it continue.

We should fear no one in the next round home or away. Approach it with the professionalism we have done all season.

I think Ben H should postpone his wedding as I heard the weather will be great next May \ June. ;D

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 29 Sep 2013, 13:31

Bloody brilliant yesterday.

I'd have refused to give anyone man of the match and just announced the team as men of the match.

Ben Haseley's second goal, jesus.

beastyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by beastyyeltz » 29 Sep 2013, 21:07

dazzlingdazza wrote: I am excited about the draw on talksport Monday if we are in for the 1 st round proper i think I might just cum in my pants ! Lol
If we win our 1st qualifying round game I think a pitch invasion will be in order ;) And Dazza, if we somehow make it to the second round, I'd hate to see the reaction in your pants ;)

Noggin
Global Moderator

Post by Noggin » 30 Sep 2013, 10:47

we get a mention as the equal highest home win of the round in the FA's summary of the round http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/News/2013 ... undup.aspx

it also confirms the prize money from Saturday as being £4500. The prize money for the winners of FA3Q is £7500

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 30 Sep 2013, 11:17

Noggin wrote:we get a mention as the equal highest home win of the round in the FA's summary of the round http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/News/2013 ... undup.aspx

it also confirms the prize money from Saturday as being £4500. The prize money for the winners of FA3Q is £7500
Without being too nosey, how massive would that £7,500?

Don't have to mention if anyone does know, but what's the total wage bill per season and how much expenditure we have. How much income do we get ?

Would be interesting to see.

watsisnerm
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by watsisnerm » 01 Oct 2013, 11:39

RaidenYeltz wrote:
Noggin wrote:we get a mention as the equal highest home win of the round in the FA's summary of the round http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/News/2013 ... undup.aspx

Without being too nosey, how massive would that £7,500?

Don't have to mention if anyone does know, but what's the total wage bill per season and how much expenditure we have. How much income do we get ?

Would be interesting to see.
the £7,500 would be very welcome and without saying too much about out goings/wages if we could win that much 8 times over along with all income from gate/sponsors/cafe/shop/golden goal we would just about break even this season! (if you dont include repairs/maintenance/new lounge...)

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 01 Oct 2013, 15:39

beastyyeltz wrote:
dazzlingdazza wrote: I am excited about the draw on talksport Monday if we are in for the 1 st round proper i think I might just cum in my pants ! Lol
If we win our 1st qualifying round game I think a pitch invasion will be in order ;) And Dazza, if we somehow make it to the second round, I'd hate to see the reaction in your pants ;)

Would be the most excitement in years for sure ! ;)

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 01 Oct 2013, 17:56

dazzlingdazza wrote:
Would be the most excitement in years for sure ! ;)
Lets' hope it continues we deserve it.

FA Cup Paul Holleran Manager last good run.

1st round proper against Yeading 13th Nov 2004 "we were robbed"

Elvis made an appearance majority of 524 were Yeltz fans. Yeading gates below 100. Since merged and now Hayes and Yeading. Two out of three coaches no toilet so more than one stop on the way back.

http://www.ht-fc.com/history/season-by- ... -town.html

And 30th October 4th round Brigg.

Mrs Pitt (Chairman's wife) gave all the fans a kiss on the cheek and Nigel Pitt (Chairman) shook all our hands as we left for the bar excited to see who we would draw before the coaches set back. The players eating there chili and all the fans anxiously waiting for a big name and it was Yeading! Most people immediately as pre internet phones etc. said "who"?

http://www.ht-fc.com/history/season-by- ... -town.html