Bedworth Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Bedworth Updates

Post by RobYeltz » 08 Sep 2013, 10:46

Another win, which hopefully improves the confidence further. I stood next to a couple of Bedworth fans for the second half yesterday, and they were getting right arsey about their teams hoofing. I think we lowered ourselves to that at times too, especially with so many out injured. As mentioned above, credit to Tom Tonks who has been outstanding this season so far. Also Griff who was brilliant again at left back.
A good number of folk from Halesowen made the trip too which was brilliant to see.
If everyone gets behind the lads on Tuesday instead of whinging at the first long ball there is no reason why we can't go on to win.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 08 Sep 2013, 14:30

I think the key is mix, we did play some good long balls especially into the space behind their full backs which was good, however when we get the ball on the deck and play quick one and two touch stuff it does look good and is effective, felt a bit sorry for Elliott Turner 2nd half, when Arron or one of the centre backs had the ball he was pulling out wide into space and 9/10 times the ball was hoofed upfield, but I am optimistic, excited I don't think we have got out of 3rd gear and the best is yet to come. I repeat myself as I don't want to sound negative just merely trying to offer some direction, well done lads 3 wins out of 3 away from home, if we can get a home win Tuesday things are looking good. Up the Yeltz !

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 08 Sep 2013, 17:55

Yeah, I'd like to see more passing on the floor...BUT 4 games away which has produced 4 wins. You can't knock that. Not been to any away game but if the general feeling is correct and we haven't got out of 2nd gear yet this bodes very well.

Need to get off the mark down the Grove now. Would love a win Tuesday night. That then, for me, would be a bostin start to the season.