RMW Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: RMW Updates

Post by YeltzDoc » 03 Mar 2013, 13:03

Nice to meet you too Swipester. Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to sit and drink a few beers in a “less entertaining” venue than the RMW Social Club in the near future.
I suspect that I’ll be making a few more games between now and the end of the season, whether augmented with mint sauce or your preferred Belgian bourgeois condiment.

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 03 Mar 2013, 13:43

The Mighty Yeltz had a great day our yesterday, indeed it was a clean sweep of everything - Stokie won Golden Goal, LLL a box of chocs in the raffle and most importantly, another 3 points.

Back of the net!

PS Mint sauce with everthing I believe is a Nottingham thing.

Next time you're in the area Swipey, try mushy peas and chips with mint sauce and gravy.
Bostin' Steve Austin.

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 03 Mar 2013, 14:56

swipey wrote:Good day yesterday considering it looked very likely I wasn't going.
Super to meet the local nutter woman who enamored me with her seductive charm, calling me a "gay t**t". T**t yeah,but I'm upset about the gay thing ;D

Also brilliant to finally meet Doc, who tried in vain to educate me away from my metrosexual cosmopolitan dressings and lean towards this weird northern culture where everything is slathered in mint sauce???

I also love the way how Johnny comes out with £20 and goes home with £100 and isn't shy to put his hand in his pocket for a few beers too - I can't remember last night and I've found a massive empty pizza box in the kitchen this morning :-\

Oh yeah, there was a good game of footy too... we won! :D

UP THE YELTZ
Haha! I can see the look on your face now! :D

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 03 Mar 2013, 18:18

YeltzDoc wrote: Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to sit and drink a few beers in a “less entertaining” venue than the RMW Social Club in the near future.
"less entertaining"? Care to elaborate?

ZeeZee
Global Moderator

Post by ZeeZee » 03 Mar 2013, 21:38

andy wrote:
YeltzDoc wrote: Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to sit and drink a few beers in a “less entertaining” venue than the RMW Social Club in the near future.
One of Mansfields finest provided pre match entertainment at the Welfare Social Club opposite the ground, She abused everyone from Halesowen as they entered the premises ,complained about being surrounded by Brummies (didn't see any myself) then at some point 'offered' herself to everyone she had abused, she got banned from the club, refused to leave, made death threats to a local pensioner, the land ladies relative entered the club (who is a copper) tried to 'persuade' her to leave then called for back up, we didn't see the outcome as we had other business over the road in the football ground.

Another brilliant all round team effort, best mushy pays I've had in years not a drop of girly mayo in sight and Swipey found the toilet by using his girly sat nav thing. ;D

beastyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by beastyyeltz » 03 Mar 2013, 22:45

I'm interested to see what happens when Gresley's goalkeeper goes there, i'm sure the two of them will get on just fine ;D

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 04 Mar 2013, 16:53

ZeeZee wrote:
andy wrote:
One of Mansfields finest provided pre match entertainment at the Welfare Social Club opposite the ground, She abused everyone from Halesowen as they entered the premises ,complained about being surrounded by Brummies (didn't see any myself) then at some point 'offered' herself to everyone she had abused, she got banned from the club, refused to leave, made death threats to a local pensioner, the land ladies relative entered the club (who is a copper) tried to 'persuade' her to leave then called for back up, we didn't see the outcome as we had other business over the road in the football ground.

Another brilliant all round team effort, best mushy pays I've had in years not a drop of girly mayo in sight and Swipey found the toilet by using his girly sat nav thing. ;D
Sounds fun! Cant we employ a nutter to do the same at our place? Seriously though, i have to say the last time i went to a match at Mansfield i have never seen so many unhappy people.

Noggin
Global Moderator

Post by Noggin » 05 Mar 2013, 11:48

Sounds fun! Cant we employ a nutter to do the same at our place?
Do you think you are suitably qualified for this role? ;D
i have to say the last time i went to a match at Mansfield i have never seen so many unhappy people.
I don't know when that was, but they had a lot of owner trouble there over there few years with the non-lamented Keith Haslam. I went to a match there once and a press photographer was thrown out of the ground by about 4 heavies because he had a "Haslam Out" screensaver on his laptop

Be careful what you say about the place though. Stokesy has a crush for Mansfield's favourite sporting daughter, Beccy Adlington

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 05 Mar 2013, 14:06

ZeeZee wrote:
andy wrote:
made death threats to a local pensioner,
Christ on a bike - I'm glad I've been "persuaded" to avoid away games! :o

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 08 Mar 2013, 17:18

Noggin wrote:
Sounds fun! Cant we employ a nutter to do the same at our place?
Do you think you are suitably qualified for this role? ;D

D'you know, i reckon i could give it a go. On second thoughts though i saw this chap a couple of days ago running the streets at half past seven in the morning in the pouring rain. Now surely he MUST be a nutter. Any idea who it was?..... ;D