Loughborough Re-Match

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Carlin
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Loughborough Re-Match

Post by Carlin » 23 Feb 2013, 20:48

Another good win for the lads. Maybe could of scored more. Thats my only compliant (which is a nice 1 to have when we win 3 nil). Ref had a mare seemed to lack bottle. I think both teams would agree. Defence solid, midfield where in control,and the forwards chased and streched the defence. Job done keep it up Yeltzmen

watsisnerm
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by watsisnerm » 23 Feb 2013, 22:56

we are winning matches and are great to watch..but its not a secret..we need to tell every one we know, none
followers of the yeltz probably don`t read this forum so its up to us to spread the word. there must be folks out there that don`t realise that whatever they are doing on a saturday
afternoon is no where near as good as being at the grove, its not enough for us to pity them..we need to help them see the light (and we obviously cant leave it to the away team supporters to swell the crowd!)
lets get the next home match up to the 300`s..the team`s performance deserves a bigger audience!

changesnightspot
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by changesnightspot » 24 Feb 2013, 00:26

Will come down when I can not that a few people will make me feel welcome but I will come when I can,

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 24 Feb 2013, 01:16

changesnightspot wrote:Will come down when I can not that a few people will make me feel welcome but I will come when I can,
I think everyone at the club would agree with me. They will respect anyone that comes through the turnstiles... But I guess you actually have to go through them once in a while to find out.

Carlin
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Carlin » 24 Feb 2013, 07:43

watsisnerm wrote:we are winning matches and are great to watch..but its not a secret..we need to tell every one we know, none
followers of the yeltz probably don`t read this forum so its up to us to spread the word. there must be folks out there that don`t realise that whatever they are doing on a saturday
afternoon is no where near as good as being at the grove, its not enough for us to pity them..we need to help them see the light (and we obviously cant leave it to the away team supporters to swell the crowd!)
lets get the next home match up to the 300`s..the team`s performance deserves a bigger audience!
This is true i've already started texting old fans and friends that have'nt ever followed the club about the next home. How its going to be a massive game and could get us in a playoff position. Everyone who is involed with the club is moving in the right direction it can only be a matter of time before the attendaces start going up.

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 24 Feb 2013, 08:06

Problem with the next home game is its a Tuesday night and since 1990s (when we dared to average 1300) its always been lower gates than Saturdays. So get everyone there but don't get upset if we dip below 200. If I could be bothered I'd get the stats.........

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 24 Feb 2013, 09:40

And it's Man U v Real Madrid in Champions League

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 24 Feb 2013, 14:26

Laurel Lane Lamper wrote:And it's Man U v Real Madrid in Champions League
Who?

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 24 Feb 2013, 17:16

How can this not be a red card? Or at least a Yellow!

...and Brendan got booked for it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 24 Feb 2013, 20:30

This should be sent to the referee and the league assessor! No wonder Brendan lost it!