Gainsborough

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Gainsborough

Post by andy » 24 Sep 2018, 18:20

Please, please, please let's not get into that one again. The people that do work for this club have and always have been people we would not survive without. It takes a lot to give up your spare time for no reward other than the satisfaction you've helped the team you care about.
NO MORE INFIGHTING. END OF.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 24 Sep 2018, 18:31

I tell you what I feel right pissed off now. With all the fantastic things that have been done on OUR behalf we should be nothing but grateful. All we need is icing on the cake now, a team worth watching. It rankles with all of us that it's not good and we all want change but that does not excuse throw away digs at just anyone for any old reason. WE WERE FUCKED. UP THE CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE! Now we're not. The footballs currently crap, the club most definitely is not!!!!!

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 24 Sep 2018, 19:10

andy wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 18:31
I tell you what I feel right pissed off now. With all the fantastic things that have been done on OUR behalf we should be nothing but grateful. All we need is icing on the cake now, a team worth watching. It rankles with all of us that it's not good and we all want change but that does not excuse throw away digs at just anyone for any old reason. WE WERE FUCKED. UP THE CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE! Now we're not. The footballs currently crap, the club most definitely is not!!!!!
Great post.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 24 Sep 2018, 19:36

andy wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 18:31
1110% agree. The club would be nothing without people people pitching in their time and Karen et al bailing us out. At present the issue is with the management. No-one else.