Help required to rebuild our club.

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
ZeeZee
Global Moderator

Help required to rebuild our club.

Post by ZeeZee » 07 Feb 2012, 20:25

We are all aware, our club has been dragged through the mud over recent years. The GOOD NEWS is, the foundations are in place off the pitch to start rebuilding and take the club forward again.

The recent history and the stain that left on the reputation of HTFC made it difficult for sponsors and players to trust the club, slowly, we are turning that round.

There has been plenty of GOOD NEWS lately, NEW SIGNINGS, players committing to the club, sponsors coming back on board, a firm management structure being put in place consisting of like minded people DETERMINED to take HTFC forward, We are once again an F.A.CHARTER CLUB, we have an EXCELLENT YOUTH TEAM, we have HALESOWEN TOWN COLTS back on board, the TRUST & CLUB singing from the same hymn sheet, it is only a matter of time before this off field success starts to transfer to the pitch

No club survives solely on gate receipts and to take us to the next level we need more sponsorship, this is where ALL COMMITTED YELTZ SUPPORTERS CAN HELP. We have had leaflets aimed at local business printed, if you can give just a few minutes and can help distribute these leaflets please contact me, maybe you work on an industrial estate and can put a few through letterboxes, drop one into your boss, place a few in the local cafe it MAY just lead to the funding that provides that 30 goal per season striker!
Download match day posters and ask the landlord of your local pub/shop, if he/she will display them etc, every little helps. We all want a winning team, we can ALL be part of achieving that.

We came very close to losing our club, let us all play a part in taking it back to where it should be and ensure it is here for the long term.

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU!

Leaflets can be obtained from the club shop on matchdays or by contacting me : yeltztrustrep@hotmail.co.uk or on 07946 568578.
I am available to discuss any ideas/suggestions etc, likewise, I can be contacted for anyone wishing to raise concerns etc.

Gary Willetts
Halesowen Town F.C.
Yeltz Trust/Supporters Rep.