Alphabetti Spaghetti

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Alphabetti Spaghetti

Post by piearce9 » 02 Jun 2022, 19:15

A few years back I was dealing with Autoglass on something (presumably) windscreen related and the person handling it there was named Zema.

At the end of it all, they sent me an email and I was chuffed to see the signature was Zema Abbey. So I had to ask and, indeed, it was the very same.

We exchanged a few football emails and he said he enjoyed his time at Halesowen. I think he was managing a local side at the time, possibly Arlesley?

My other “I don’t beeeleeeeve it” moment was Stuart Skidmore delivering me a parcel.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Alphabetti Spaghetti

Post by andy » 02 Jun 2022, 21:41

piearce9 wrote:
02 Jun 2022, 19:15
A few years back I was dealing with Autoglass on something (presumably) windscreen related and the person handling it there was named Zema.

At the end of it all, they sent me an email and I was chuffed to see the signature was Zema Abbey. So I had to ask and, indeed, it was the very same.

We exchanged a few football emails and he said he enjoyed his time at Halesowen. I think he was managing a local side at the time, possibly Arlesley?

My other “I don’t beeeleeeeve it” moment was Stuart Skidmore delivering me a parcel.
Ooh, I've got Autoglass coming out tomorrow to replace my rear windscreen. I'll keep you posted.....
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0