Can we? Hmmm

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Can we? Hmmm

Post by andy » 10 Apr 2022, 10:56

Rich wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 10:43
Still think the 2 very late equalisers we conceded and the home defeat to Spalding are the results which really hurt us.
Credit though the way the lads have dug in since though
You are absolutely right but I guess if Ilkeston or Chasetown miss out they will be looking at points that got away also. Maybe over the season it works itself out but those 3 results definitely hurt.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 10 Apr 2022, 11:39

andy wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 10:56
Rich wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 10:43
Still think the 2 very late equalisers we conceded and the home defeat to Spalding are the results which really hurt us.
Credit though the way the lads have dug in since though
You are absolutely right but I guess if Ilkeston or Chasetown miss out they will be looking at points that got away also. Maybe over the season it works itself out but those 3 results definitely hurt.
Of course over 38 games you are where you deserve to be.

It's only natural to look back at recentish results and blame them.

Ultimately failing to beat Ilkeston over two matches is the difference.

As is the two late equalisers.

Basically, it's all to blame!
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 23 Apr 2022, 11:20

Can't believe it's the last game and I feel such apathy. After the Ilkeston game that was supposed to be a title decider ::) they've been crap and are still top. On the other hand we are not even one of the three teams to take it to the last day. We would have taken Daventry over. Oh well.....
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

Rich
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Rich » 23 Apr 2022, 11:49

andy wrote:
23 Apr 2022, 11:20
Can't believe it's the last game and I feel such apathy. After the Ilkeston game that was supposed to be a title decider ::) they've been crap and are still top. On the other hand we are not even one of the three teams to take it to the last day. We would have taken Daventry over. Oh well.....
Totally agree Andy
All we can hope for now is a good performance and result today to take some confidence into Tuesday's game

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 24 Apr 2022, 13:46

andy wrote:
23 Apr 2022, 11:20
You still made it to the game though! ;)