Mols - thank you!

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Mols
Yeltz Forum Member

Mols - thank you!

Post by Mols » 04 Nov 2021, 00:26

Just want to say a massive thank you to all you fans that have supported me. What a club, what a journey. To say im gutted is an understatement. This wasnt "mutual" i never even got to have a conversation face to face with anyone. I promise you all i felt i still had unfinished business at the yeltz, and in no way was this my decision. I was suppost to be back in training on tuesday with the squad and was even told i was starting on saturday away at spalding. Only to then find out 2 hours before training (via phone call) that i was no longer required. I wont go into too much detail, but i have been lied to and disrespected.

I will always love this club! I will never forget Halifax away! I will never forget the hardworking people behind the scenes, but most of all i will never forget you fans!

Moly's got a part of his heart shaded blue now. Up the yeltz πŸ’™

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Mols - thank you!

Post by andy » 04 Nov 2021, 11:10

Diamond mate. Always one of my 'first names on the team sheet'. Loved the passion you showed and you gave us all a great deal of pleasure. Halifax will never be forgotten!😁 Best of luck in the future.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

BartleyYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by BartleyYeltz » 04 Nov 2021, 17:16

Well said Mols πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 04 Nov 2021, 17:21

BartleyYeltz wrote: ↑
04 Nov 2021, 17:16
My view of Molynueux has changed in the last hour or so...

It's a shame it's ended like this, as I had a lot of time for him in a Yeltz shirt, but what I've just seen isn't acceptable.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 04 Nov 2021, 17:55

AwayDayYeltz wrote: ↑
04 Nov 2021, 17:21

It's a shame it's ended like this, as I had a lot of time for him in a Yeltz shirt, but what I've just seen isn't acceptable.
Maybe it wasn't the best way to do it but the lad is obviously upset. I am not really interested in the politics, I just took great pleasure in watching him play. As he said, the mutual love between him and the fans was obvious and cannot be simply forgotten. Something may or may not have gone on prior to his departure but that's not for us to need to know.

tomc180
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by tomc180 » 04 Nov 2021, 18:04

Same here seems surprising for me that Moly would say that. He is undoubtedly loved by all the fans though and I’m certain that he’ll be sorely missed by us all.
Tom - The young Yeltzman

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 04 Nov 2021, 18:34

andy wrote: ↑
04 Nov 2021, 17:55

Maybe it wasn't the best way to do it but the lad is obviously upset. I am not really interested in the politics, I just took great pleasure in watching him play. As he said, the mutual love between him and the fans was obvious and cannot be simply forgotten. Something may or may not have gone on prior to his departure but that's not for us to need to know.
I know you're not on Twatter, but I'm not referring to the original post. That's tame compared to what has disappointingly been leaked.

I agree with you, I don't care for politics, but a line has been crossed, for me. It's petty.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 04 Nov 2021, 21:06

04 Nov 2021, 18:34
andy wrote: ↑
04 Nov 2021, 17:55

I know you're not on Twatter, but I'm not referring to the original post. That's tame compared to what has disappointingly been leaked.

I agree with you, I don't care for politics, but a line has been crossed, for me. It's petty.
Hmm. I have now seen it. Disappointing.

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 04 Nov 2021, 23:12

Well I'm not privy to TwitFace or any social media, so I can't comment on the post you've seen.

I had a feeling this has been coming from the absence. What the reasons are, who knows. I think Molly is always a 110% player and is clearly disappointed. I also remember the glare into the Shed when someone called a cross of his shit, so he clearly has a fiery streak.

For me, it's another player lost, from a very successful team. Disappointing but there will be reasons I'm sure.

Mols
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Mols » 05 Nov 2021, 00:02

This is the last i will say on the matter. There is 2 sides to every story. If anyone thinks i said what i said over being released then you are mistaken. There is a whole lot more to this, and "football matters" dont even come in too it.

I spoke my mind and stated nothing but facts which half of that group already know about in a "private" group chat. And then i left the chat. I certainly didnt expect any of his own players/staff (whoever it was) to then forward my message on to people outside of the club & even to people from other non league clubs. Its a strange world that we live in when you cant even speak your mind without people printscreening something and sending it to irrelevant sources. I could state all the reasons why i said what i said and i think you would all be shocked. But theres been enough damage caused. So i will leave it at that!

All the best.