Management structure

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
ZeeZee
Global Moderator

Management structure

Post by ZeeZee » 08 Jan 2012, 15:13

The committee which takes care of the day to day operations is now complete.

http://www.ht-fc.com/matchday-a-news/la ... grove.html

I am pleased to take my place as the first official Yeltz Trust / Supporters Rep on the management committee.
My brief is to co-ordinate work done on behalf of the club by the Yeltz Trust, gather supporter feedback, comments, suggestions/solutions etc.
I can be contacted by E-Mail at http://www.yeltztrustrep@hotmail.co.uk.

Anyone who wishes to help in any way and/or get involved in helping publicise the club via poster distribution etc should contact me using the above E-Mail, I will be available to supporters on match days and welcome input from ALL supporters not just Trust members, as the role develops so will the methods of contacting myself.

The development of this committee and in particular the appointment of a Trust/supporter Rep shows how far the club has come in a few short months, it is also a massive achievement for the Trust following constant battles during the first 3 years since its inception, only a few months back this appeared a distant dream but shows how well the club has developed since the arrival of Steve Lynch.

We have a long way to go and the on pitch results can only improve if we have everything in place off the pitch, we need people to get involved and help us grab OUR club by the scruff of the neck and drag it back to where we all want it to be.

Congratulations to EVERYONE who has been involved with the Trust, right through from the 'Lighthouse Family' days to present, this is a massive vindication for everyone who believed it was the right thing to do, not only do we now have an official Rep within the management structure (the principle Trust aim) but other prominent members of the Management Committee at HTFC are Trust members/former Trust directors.

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Management structure

Post by YeltzDoc » 08 Jan 2012, 20:10

A brilliant step forward for the Trust and therefore for the supporters of HTFC.

Well done everyone.