Bedford Town away Tue 3rd Nov Tickets

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Bedford Town away Tue 3rd Nov Tickets

Post by YeltzDoc » 20 Oct 2020, 08:15

I meant that they could console themselves by getting a Bedford ticket!

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 20 Oct 2020, 11:11

drummyb wrote:
19 Oct 2020, 21:38
Sold out I reckon
That would seem strange as I logged on yesterday morning and the previous matches didn't sell out so quickly.

Also club info says on sale tomorrow at the ground from 2 pm - 6 pm?

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 20 Oct 2020, 11:42

Daventry have snapped up 300!! Well they arent on sale so I can only presume theyre sold, based on a conversation with Dave Hawley a few weeks back. Unless theyve kept some back for tomorrow at the ground but nothing on fakebook to mention it, and I dont think its an interweb glitch

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 20 Oct 2020, 14:50

Dave Hawley will answer on Twitter, he's very good at getting back to you.
@Dave_Hawley1

wednesburystokie
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by wednesburystokie » 20 Oct 2020, 16:13

Good afternoon ladies and gents,

They are indeed sold out, I'm currently in the process of emailing all the flexi season ticket holders (well the ones I have email addresses for) to see if there is any spare capacity, once I have the answers I'll update the website and social media accordingly

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 20 Oct 2020, 16:24

Cheers Dave.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 20 Oct 2020, 16:35

wednesburystokie wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 16:13

They are indeed sold out, I'm currently in the process of emailing all the flexi season ticket holders (well the ones I have email addresses for) to see if there is any spare capacity, once I have the answers I'll update the website and social media accordingly
Have you thought about streaming via Yeltz TV PPV, with a charge of £14.95 for the privilege?
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

valenciayeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by valenciayeltz » 20 Oct 2020, 17:34

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 16:35
wednesburystokie wrote:

Have you thought about streaming via Yeltz TV PPV, with a charge of £14.95 for the privilege?
I'm guessing from the price quoted on this, that it's a fairly tongue in cheek comment. However, (and I'm sure I'm not alone on this along with other far flung Yeltz fans) on a more serious note, how much would it cost the club to stream and are there too many legal/broadcasting rights minefields to negotiate?

Having watched the pre-season broadcast of the Barwell match, I would happily chip in for a broadcast of that quality on a pretty regular basis..

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 20 Oct 2020, 18:26

valenciayeltz wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 17:34
AwayDayYeltz wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 16:35
wednesburystokie wrote:

I'm guessing from the price quoted on this, that it's a fairly tongue in cheek comment. However, (and I'm sure I'm not alone on this along with other far flung Yeltz fans) on a more serious note, how much would it cost the club to stream and are there too many legal/broadcasting rights minefields to negotiate?

Having watched the pre-season broadcast of the Barwell match, I would happily chip in for a broadcast of that quality on a pretty regular basis..
He's having a pop at the rip off costs for watching games on the TV here now. That's the extra cost they are charging ON TOP OF the cost they are already charging for the privilege of being with them. Scandalous.
Youre right about streaming though, it would be good. I also suspect it may not be straight forward though.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 20 Oct 2020, 19:08

Yeah, it's definitely a tongue in cheek comment.

If the demand is there, it's something the club could consider. Although, charging to watch a stream (as good as Dan is, it'll be far from a perfect picture), is against the morales of non-league football, for me. However, it could prove to be a decent way to provide some added income into the club.

I'm not sure what the financial state of the club, but I'm guessing we don't have a bottomless money pit to make up for the reduced capacity.

I wonder what discussions, if any, have been had to raise funds. I'm not sure what can be done, if I'm honest. But maybe folks who are more creative than myself could come up with some ideas.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz