Tickets

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Tickets

Post by piearce9 » 15 Sep 2020, 20:13

Matchday tickets have been available for every game so unless you leave it very late you should be fine to get to the games?

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 15 Sep 2020, 21:02

For me personally, I work shifts so cant always get to the ground to pick them up beforehand. It is what it is I guess.

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 16 Sep 2020, 10:12

Everything has been flogged!! Great for the club, sucks for me!

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 16 Sep 2020, 10:22

So Saturday’s sold out?

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 16 Sep 2020, 10:45

Sorry. Season and Flexi are all sold. I dont know how many that leaves on general sale.

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 16 Sep 2020, 10:57

From the official site about 20 mins ago -

https://www.ht-fc.co.uk/ticket-information
Ticket Information

HALESOWEN TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB can confirm the following information ticket information for the forthcoming season.

Admission to all our home league games will be to season ticket and pre-purchased ticket holders only, there will be no cash admission due to the restriction of attendances.

FA and DCMS guidelines restrict us to a capacity of 400 fans at the moment

Tickets will go on sale the week before the fixture at two tickets per person in the first instance and will be on sale at the Grove only.

This page will be regularly updated with ticket details for the upcoming games.

The following tickets will be available to purchase on Friday 18th September between 3pm and 7pm:

Yaxley Home League on Saturday 19th September £10 adults, £7 concessions, £4 13-18yrs and U-12 free with paying adult.

Barton Rovers Home League on Saturday 26th September £10 adults, £7 concessions, £4 13-18yrs and U-12 free with paying adult.

Please ensure you write your name and phone number on the back of your ticket for track and trace.

Once inside the ground please observe the signs indicating social distancing measures and please ahere to our one way policy within the bar. Hand sanitising stations are in place around the ground for your safety.

Up The Yeltz
So, as long as you can get someone down there earlyish on Friday, you should be OK Drumster.

I'm still not getting, "season tickets have sold out though"?

Noggin
Global Moderator

Post by Noggin » 16 Sep 2020, 12:19

I'm still not getting, "season tickets have sold out though"?
I asked for an additional one (an adult flexi-ticket) for Noggin junior but apparently there are physically no more to sell.
After last year's performance, I am not surprised that the season ticket purchase numbers went up, but I guess that because of the fact that season ticket holders get guaranteed access in the case of restricted numbers, this increased the demand further.

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 16 Sep 2020, 12:28

Again, seems odd. The excellent Tulleys Print do all the clubs printing as far as I know, and mates rates at the very least apply.

I'd get a flexi for me and YD Jnr, and with a good start to the season I suspect a few others would too. Plus I imagine that a few floaters are / were also waiting for the COVID unknowns surrounding capacities to settle down a bit.

Noggin
Global Moderator

Post by Noggin » 16 Sep 2020, 12:57

I agree will all that you write Doc.

I guess that the club are trying to strike a balance between those who are willing and able to make the financial commitment of a season ticket on the one hand or other other hand those who want to want and see or go on a game-by-game basis.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 16 Sep 2020, 13:29

It makes sense really. If you maxed out on season tickets those that can't afford that outlay would never get to see a game and their support could be lost forever. If people such as yourself wanted to see a game, same outcome. Also if an away side wanted tickets they would have to be catered for out of the 400. Not possible if all are already allocated. I may have the wrong reasons for all of it but I think it's a good idea.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0